Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  MR Killing Fields server sucks
CorNation
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

I was on today and i read the rules. on there is no team shooting and nade stealing. so im on d for dustbowl and im a demo. im waiting for the other demo to get nades and he shoots me. his name was predator. so i go away and start throwin green pipes adn go back to wait for nades. this deusche throws all his nades and comes back shootin me. i tell him to stop it ass, quit team shooting. he keeps shooting me. so i shoot back. i even left a trap of green pipes so when he came back i blasted him. next thing i know everyone is callin me a noob and telling me he has eight times my score he had 76-3 and i was 21-4.. plus i just started. so i told them to go f themselves and left. dont go on that server they are a bunch of homos. idiots. another reason y chips is sooooooo much better.

gilliam
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

corn waits for nades
bad demo whores nade bag
corn waits his turn
bad demo comes back for more nades and shoots at corn
corn asks him to stop and is nice about it with just a couple notice shots
bad demo calls corn a noob
the rest of the server llamas join in calling corn a noob
corn says "screw you guys, im goin home(to chips')" in his best cartman voice and comes back to cfh server.
------------------------------
what happened wrong: server novice(new to the server) VS demoman with a poor attitude and server full of jerks.
------------------------------
i think instead of coming here complaining, you should have gone to the server forum or admin and explained what happened. the admin and/or forum users may be jerks as well but more likely is that the admin or mods could have done something positive about it like repremand the players involved if they are regulars. you possibly missed your oportunity to state[nicely] that you were in the right.

CorNation
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

one of the guys bashing me was an admin so i saw no need. im just lettin steam out. thats all. i wont be there again anyway so why fight my case.

Nuck Ulsamytch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

*hugs Corn* it's all gonna be okay, big guy. Now pick up your RPG and Shotgun and go show those other n00bs you aren't one to be messed with. Who's my big fightin man? Go get 'em.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

My problem with that server: Script detector and you get kicked and banned for it.

Better idea: Go to .id servers Good Idea
StaR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

If people can't stand meeting people obviously better then they are, then that's their own problem. If hotshot n00bs can't stand being stood up, then they don't deserve a right to game! It takes a sence of maturity to game, and if there is such a thing as bad admins (which I know there are), then they all can take their own stinkin problems and shove it up their wee little behinds! I was kicked out of a noob server because some guy didn't like me, said I was a jerk because I was the only killin' him. I kept my mouth shut but he kept on B****in' about how I all of a sudden "Hate Him". It's kind of hard to NOT KILL some Medic from the oppisite team that's heading in your direction! This is the reason I <3 you guys! No one is mean to me or calls me any of the things I've heard from some of the other servers. I even got RACISM! I don't know how they thought I was an African American Question

In short, if you can't stand people better then you, then SHOVE IT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about all of this, I get very passionate about this kind of stuff. I hope I didn't offend anyone. Sad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I respect people better then me, I don't go calling them a noob or a hacker. When chips was down a few days ago I went to a couple of servers and I left after a few minutes. Because I killed some guy and he called me a cheater and a few racist remarkes too. Some people out there take this game too seriously. Mad

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
CorNation
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:30 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

thats the thing. there is something missing from other servers. its like the rules mean nothing. if your an outsider they are automatically against you and think that it is your first day playin. and fly so far the id servers are the ones i havent had problems with. i actually ran into tough sox on one and we mostly talked. its was really cool.

Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:46 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

heh i've played on servers before that the regs/admins screwed me around...take it from me, its not worth getting all worked up about.

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
gilliam
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:02 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

OMG I WENT THERE AND SAW RAPTOR JESUS!
lol its nothing important to this forum Razz

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:47 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

DUDE
eat
sleep
breathe
dream
CFH

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:18 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Unfortunately...you will get treatment like this on a lot of servers...though, not all.

A recent trip to: 24-7 2fort EAST COAST SERVER (NO BOTS) ... proved pretty similar. I was sniping and one of my teammates kept concing me over and over...deliberately. The first time I asked him why...he said he thought I was a spy (terribly stupid excuse..btw). The second time, he denied it although, I saw him do it. After the third time...I suggested he go on the other team and really try and conc me...perhaps he'd even get a kill. He gladly obliged after calling me out and telling me how he'd destroy me. Needless to say, he didn't. Additionally, 3/4 of my deaths were nail grenade exploits...fairly common here apparently. They also run a bhop mod...allowing everybody to move at warp speed. Pretty hard sniping the better "movers". Everyone there was a snot nosed pre-pubescent...didn't like the place.

Another recent trip to [GoW] Odin's Graveyard...was pretty much the same. Elitists that think there stuff don't stink...and no one was playing by the servers rules. At least, not on this visit.

Proves the point as to why we have few rules here...no one would follow them anyway. We've built a place here where most of us do know each other and are somewhat friendly. We "expect" to treat each other with the respect that we ourselves would want...and therefore, keep the lameness to a minimum.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Heh... similar experience for me the other day...
On a server playing 4v4 monkey_l on offense. I played Engi to get rid of pipes - and my teamate kept destroying my sg/teleporters, and teamshot me as I was about to cap the flag for him to get the points. I've had run-in's with this guy in the past though...
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

It really is this attitude that is killing this game and making CS more popular. Many people go into a server and get ranked/picked on and it doesnt feel good at all. Then they just dismiss it all together and download some hax for CS and go play that. I dont think i have been to another server in monthes ecxept for the other night I went into Keegs and noone was there so i left then i went into ViBig and there was like 4 people there. So I left and surfed Pr0n. Very Happy

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

FlyMoto wrote:
Heh... similar experience for me the other day...
On a server playing 4v4 monkey_l on offense. I played Engi to get rid of pipes - and my teamate kept destroying my sg/teleporters, and teamshot me as I was about to cap the flag for him to get the points. I've had run-in's with this guy in the past though...

If you escaped with flag, and you have low HP, and the server has FF on, don't EVER announce you escaped with 5|11 or something. You will be TK'd and your flag stolen. It's all in good fun usually, though.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me