Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  OUCH!
StaR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Ow. so today my tooth starts hurting. It would seem that a tooth is pushing one of my baby teeth out from below.

But this is nothing compared to some of the injuries that some of you guys have sustained.
Please, list one or more of the worst injuries you've gotten.

Enjoy all. Very Happy Mad Smile Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Good Idea Bad Idea

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

1. When I was like 4, I remember thinking that standing on a balloon would be a good idea. I didnt see the dry-walled support beam of the house next to me.

Result-7 stiches, blood on the floor, night at the hospital. I do rember eating Buggles at the Emergency Room though...

2. It was a beutiful spring day, perfect for riding bikes. The only problem, we were tired of riding in the same old boring areas. So, I decide that this huge ass hill we use for sleding would be fun to bike down. Imagine, if you will, a long steep hill covered in long weeds (the snow pushes the weeds down, allowing easy sleding. Snow also makes the ground a LOT softer). So I start it off, and its a lot of fun! We're going many times, when I try without using my breaks. I remember starting down the hill, seeing something black in front of me, and waking up at the bottom.

Result- Several lacerations, messed up ankle, probable concusion, broken bike, knowing that my friends (when thinking im dead) will just stare at me. I didnt get medical attention, I really should have.

kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

so thats why sb is so messed up...

Lol jumped off a building hurt my ankle Razz wont go into details here.

was playing soccer twisted snapped my miniscus in my knee after several thousands of dollars of medical ,mri, surgery, knee is still messed up till this day.

jumpped off a porch at 17 months old broke my leg.

biking one day, a guy challenged me i started racing chain slipped i went over my handle bars bruised ribs road rash ect.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Broken my foot twice, both when I was tiny. First time, I walked into a corner (go me!), second time, I think I tripped.

Since then, I've had nothing serious, a sprained wrist from falling out of a tree, landing with my wrist under my back on a rock (dunno how I got off so easy), a sprained ankle from falling off a DDR pad, and at the start of summer, I tripped over my own feet playing footbag (hacky-sack) and bruised my tailbone. Damn that one hurt. Couldn't get up for a few minutes, sitting/walking/crouching/moving hurt for a week.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
bambam
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

Was playing b-ball at school, 10th grade I belive, anyway thier was a lose ball me and another guy went for it I hit the ball back into bounds but the other guy slaped me in the face and one of his fingers went into my right eye lacerating the white of my eye! I think the pain was kinda like what getting hit in the head with a hammer would feel like. I was rushed to the emergency room thier was a hellava lot of blood!,I left a trail all the way to the office, sweeet, The doctor said if the cut would have been a couple cintimeters over I would have been blinded.I couldnt see nothing but red for two days and the blurryness went away after about a week. but I still have 20/20 and a wicked scar on the white of my right eye.

MerC
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

when I was younger, me and my friend were playing soccer, right. yea, you would think, its ok nothing will happen. Wrong. he comes up and kicks me in my knee as hard as he can, my knee bends the wrong way, and OUCH I was in pain for a long time, it affected my running to. Thne also, we were with my friend, and were in his back yard. he ws saying some s**t like your not a man if you dont ram your shoulder into this tree, and im like whatever, sure. So i do it, he says harder, I do it harder. I did it too hard. Dislocated my arm, had to get it popped back into place. And bambam, i gotta say, I love your little cartoon w/ the guy on fire. I lmfao whenever I see it. = D

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:46 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

MerC wrote:
So i do it, he says harder, I do it harder. I did it too hard. Dislocated my arm, had to get it popped back into place.

Did you do it before with your head or something?

bird^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:22 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

So im helping my dads girlfriend move furniture into her house. Im carrying a chair through a door frame. Leg hits doorframe, head of the chair smashes into my mouth and break my two front teeth in half.

So i had to walk around for 2 days with my teeth in half and my nerves exposed (which hurt like ****ing hell when they are touched) until i can get them fixed. Now my teeth are half fake and made of this stuff called bond-o

This was about 4 years ago. About 3 months ago, it turns out that my nerves got infected from the time they were exposed. This started causing excrutiating pain in my entire mouth. Since all the nerves in your mouth region are somewhat connected, pain in one nerve spreads around and causes your whole face to hurt. Finally after 2 root canals to get rid of the infected nerves, im back to normal...except for having 2 fake teeth... Bad Idea
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:45 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Freshman year of high school...Chips decides to join the football team. Before this accident, I was the starting safety. Anyway...we were doing a drill in practice where two running backs go up against two linemen. One back blocks (me) the other tries to run the ball past the two linemen.

I'm fortunate enough (yes, sarcasm) to be going up against the two biggest linemen on the team...one of them, a 17 year old freshman as big as a house. Confused

To my surprise, I knock the first guy flat on his ass. All full of myself, I turn to the big guy and put my head down a little too far as I drive my helmet into his chest. (always block with your mask kiddies...not the top of your head).

The next thing I remember was being on the ground...I couldn't move, couldn't feel anything and was unable to breathe for about 30 seconds. The coach was hovering over me asking me what was wrong...I couldn't talk. I honestly though I was gonna die right there...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

Luckily for me I was able to get some breaths...say a couple of things to the coach and after about 10 minutes, I could sit up and feeling was coming back. I was however, in extreme pain at this point. I could not pick up my arms...although I had feeling in them. They had to cut my jersey off me to get my equipment off. As I sat there , I looked around to see the 17 year old freshman laying on the ground...in obvious pain. A trip to the hospital for him revealed I had broken 4 of his ribs.

Turns out I had compressed several of the vertebre in my neck and came about as close to breaking it as you can come. This was the end of Chips football career.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nuck Ulsamytch
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:20 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

5 years old; huge Easter Family Picnic. Older cousin thought it would be fun to act as if we were going to run into the parked cars as we rode up alongside of them. Since I was on the handlebars, and the bike was wobbling, I lost my balance--my foot got caught in the spokes of the front tire--twisted my right knee around.

9 years old. While at the rollerrink, I thought competing in a race-around the rink competition would be fun. 1/4 into the race, I lost my balance as other racers grouped around me. The fall hurt, but the fat kid that proceeded to run over my arm is what broke my left wrist and dislocated my elbow.

11 years old. Thought it would be kewl to ride down the driveway w/o hands on my friends bike. I lost my balance when the bike rolled over the lip to where the driveway met the street. When I fell over, I didn't think anything was wrong. I got up--then immediatly fell back down. I had broken my left knee cap.

13 years old. I used to get ingrown toenails on both of my big toes all of the friggin time. I had gone through the procedure where they surgically cut off have of the nail, but unfortunately, they grew back ingrown--I used to have blood on my socks everyday. While playing flag football, the biggest kid of my class was trying to grab my flag--he stepped full force onto my big toe. I had my mom pick me up from school and we went to the podiatrist where I had both my big toe toenails permanently removed. They look kinda funny, but ahhhhh, no more pain--ever.

28 years old. I had my tounge pierced. I enjoyed having it, until one day, while eating at an Indian Restaurant w/my then-girlfriend, my tounge-ring slid over my molar while I forcibly bit into my naan bread--that sheeyat rattled my skull. I immediatly took my bar out when I soon realized that I had cracked the fudge out of my bottom left molar.

32 years old. Cracked molar decides to break away. I now have a huge crater in my tooth(you can literally fit a cherry pit in it). I've had it professionally temp-filled. I don't have the cash to have the root canal or cap that needs to be done to fix it proper. I keep it clean though, I already had an absyss from it. Not fun.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AvP
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:40 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

At 12 years old I was playing vollyball in Gym Class and for some reason the biggest guy in the class tackled me by acceident and broke my arm unforunantly the nurse said my arm was okay. one painfull week latter the doctor said it was broken. I'm left handed and I broke my left arm couldn't write at all that week in class.

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:06 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Oh man is this a thread for me!!!!

well ill start out with the little stuff. Lots of rolled ankles and what not. Basicly just skating and rolling them. They like to turn a nice combo of yellow purple and hint of black, and wont let me walk right on them for weeks.

Now the fun stuff!! A few years back I decided to take up snowboarding due to the fact that I had nothing to do in the winter. So I went up for my first trip with the local skate/bike/snowboard shop. I picked it up great due to me being able to skateboard. So im taking a trip down the mountain with the class that i took. I stop at a small jump and figure I was going to impress my class with my skills. Well needless to say I wasnt able to go off the jump and do a backside 360 nosegrab. Landed on my back and broke my collar bone. Had to walk around for the rest of the day in a makeshift sling and hopped up on pain pills till i got back.

Next!!
I was working for my buddy picking up computer parts for his company. Worked all day Sunday then stayed up at his shop all night playing TFC! into Monday morning in which I began to pick up more parts at local distubution places. Work all day and im getting damn tired but im a pro at sleep depravation. Very Happy Last run of the day and im on the way back to the shop. Less than 10th of a mile from the shop I fall asleep at the wheel of the car. Next thing I rember is waking up in the hospitol with a nurse scrubbing glass out of my head and in tons of pain. They said i was going 45 mph and drove into a telephone pole without braking. The way i figured it was when I hit the pole my head hit the whindshield and my mouth opened up and my chin came down smashed the steering wheel causing me to bite threw my toung. Shocked Getting my toung sewed back together was the most pain i have ever felt. End result was a forehead that looked like hamburger and I couldnt open my mouth for 2 weeks. The car totalled. Plus my buddy owes me big time.

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Waddling duK
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:21 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

like 6-7 years old, me my brother and my sister deside to make a "mini" tent in the living room...so we set it up...and i'm thinking hey, i can clear this from the floor....so i start 2 jump and my foot gets tangled up on my sister who is in the tend, so i land flat on my elbow breaking it......

had 2 get 2 big pins in my arm for a while, broke my sisters glasses when i kicked her in the face....and since it was my moms b-day..my dad was making her a desk...and broke his toe Razz
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

When i was 7, back in Poland me and my friends Pete Matt and Bart were in our bunkers in the woods playing with plastic dart guns. So after we had some fun lost all the darts, and got bored we decided to go back to my houes and play some soccer. as we were going down from the wooods we saw a huge tree that was cut down and made a brige, we decided to go under it. From that tree fell the hugest bee hive ive ever seen and one by one firt pete stepped on it without noticing than matt than bart and than lastlly me, and thats when it all started billions of bees started to chase us we were running down the hill like mad men i was the smallest so i got bit the most i had bees in my sweater , and bee needles all over my pants, holy s**t that hurt for days.

Another one when i was 6, in poland my dad was cutting grass on the hill with this http://www.pljevlja.cg.yu/fotografije/prva-kosa-v.jpg he handed me one of the sharp backup blades just incase he needed it , i the dumbass started playing around with it poking it in the ground and bam all of a sudden i slashed my leg below the knee pretty deep i had to get stiches.

theres 2 more but i dont feell like typing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:40 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

One time I was running across the 2fort bridge and I guess I didn't see the caltrop cuz I ****ing stepped on it. The thing went right through the sole of my left foot! So here's me limping over to the red base shouting MEDIC, and then some sniper shoots me in the leg. I ended up going to the hospital and getting professionaly respawned. Sad