Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Worst Day Ever
Fayt
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:02 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Sorry guys, no pictures this time. (reference to another post that involves bodily functions that I don't know if it is appropriate or not for this forum =p, funny none the less)

So it all starts off last night. I am up when I should be sleeping aroun 10 cause I have to work at 5 A.M. Well as any usual night I find 100 things to keep me occupied. All things that I have no purpose of doing, or couldn't do at a later date.

So it's about 11:30 and I realize I haven't shaved yet and I'm cold as ****. So I decide to shave and shower.

ChickOnAIM: Do my homework for me
Me: No, I'm going to go shower and shave
ChickOnAIM: My homework is more important!
Me: No, having a baby soft face is more important
ChickOnAIM: Fine :sadface:

::Shower scrub scrub shave shave::

Me: Ahhhhhh... so smooth
ChickOnAIM: My homework isn't done!
ChickOnAIM: It's all your fault
ChickOnAIM: Ass :sadface:
Me: I'll take you to Perkins
ChickOnAIM: Now?
Me: Yes
ChickOnAIM: I have finals, homework, and a speech to do =[
::Ten minutes trying to convince her Perkins is good a idea::
DudeOnAIM: Hey
Me: Lets go to Perkins
DudeOnAIM: Ok

So, this is where it all begins. For the past serveral weeks I had been parking in the right stall of my garage. My moms car was currently dead so I parked on the right side since it had a working remote and I didn't have to get out and open door and get back in and drive in. Well recently my mom got her car fixed and I had to move back to the left stall and do the get in get out bullshit. So last night after sleeping about 4 hours the previous night I was kinda tired kinda not, but I had to work at 5 so I figured 3 hours of sleep will just make me drousy so I will just stay awake.

I open the left garage door like an idiot, get in my car and back into the right garage door. Oh yes, this told me how great my day was going to be. So I get home about 2 am. Piddle about and get bored so I start to MS Paint doodle. I spend about an hour on that. I make a few notations and then save it and close it.

I then proceed to go to SomethingAwful.com and browse their forums for another hour or so. I get bored with that so I get an ingenious idea for my MS Paint Doodle. I go open it up and low and behold, I saved it to JPG instead of BMP So it is all ****ed up. I swear delete it, and go get ready for work. I drive my ass off in a freezing cold car to get to work at 5 A.M. I go to sign in and it says I need a managers override, so I'm thinking, Ok, WTF.

I go and double check my lovely schedule at my workplace to find out I'm not in until 2 P.M. Now, the schedule in my pocket says 5 A.M. Strike 2 for my awesome day, I just stayed up all night to make my early shift that was the wrong one. ZING

I go home can't sleep cause I am wired from being up, the cold, and fustration. So 7 A.M roles around and I am finally tired enough to sleep, for 4 hours. I call Qwest to upgrade my DSL to a better plan, that goes off without a hitch. ****ing best part of my day.

I leave work at 1:40 P.M.

::Working::
::Sign out for dinner 6:07 P.M.::
::Sign in for work at 3:40 P.M.::
NO WE DON'T HAVE ANY 360'S SO STOP ASKING
I decide I am going to leave work early, since my manager ****ed up my schedule. I have I am only available until 7 P.M. and it is now 9:15 and I am ready to leave. So I do.

This is where strike 3 comes into play. While on my way I realize my gas light is on, and has been on for a bit. I decide I can make it to work and to a gas station afterwards. So as I am walking out to my car in the ****ing freezing ass weather, I notice I left my lights on. So not only am I low on gas my ****ing battery is probably dead. Oh but no! No, I have never left my lights on ever. I still haven't.

Yes that is right, when I returned back to work at 6:37 and parked, I left my car running. Yes, with no gas, I left my car unlocked, with the keys in it, unattended for 3 hours. This was the end of my horrible ****ing day.

ChickOnAIM: Perkins?
Me: Lets go
bambam
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:04 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

DUDE, you need 1 of 2 things
1. a hug
or
2. a role model

gilliam
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i left my car on w/ the keys inand the headlights on once.. because i was shining the headlights into the office during a power outage. the car locked itself. i brought the remote out w/ me before i closed it but it doesnt unlock if the engine is on. called home and got my spare key brought to me Razz

Demasu
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:46 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Wow, that sucks. Tuesdays are sucking for me, last tuesday I got written up at the beginning of the day, then the rest of the day sucked. Today, everything was fine till the way home, I got writtne up....again. Then my english teacher calls and pwns me Crying or Very sad

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

written up wtf? for what like a ticket?

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Just one of those days man, just one of those days...

RS
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

sucks ... but then again i think ever person on this planet has a similiar occurance within their own lives.

Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yeah, that really does suck. Sad

My definition of a bad day is running outside of my base and the first second the same sniper shoots me every time.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Fayt
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

kibblesnbits wrote:
written up wtf? for what like a ticket?

Yea you could say it is a ticket. You get written up for doing stuff wrong. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytyy555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555554rrt544444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444443433333333333333333

^cleaning keys (I have a short attention span)

It is warning, and you can only get written up so many times before they give you the boot.
Paul
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

i have the same method at my school, and i have been written up man times lol Razz

X.T.C
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Wow Sad Just one of those days where s**t hits the fan Sad
Demasu
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yeah, one more write up and I'll actually have to drive to school instead of being lazy and taking the bus

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RS
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

wow ... first time ive ever heard of someone taking the bus over their own car...

Howling Man is 1337
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

with gas priced the way it is, it's becoming more common

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

gas is 2$ here 2.03 to be exact. and still falling. Razz

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site