Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Which side of the family do you like better?

Which side of your parent's family do you like better?
Mom's
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Dad's
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

StaR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Okay, so it's the season to go out and spend time with family, drink lots of eggnog, and get gifts (OF COURSE!).

So, my family is split down the middle, in which side is good and which side is bad. My father's side is all nice, rich, hardworking people that show their love. My mom's side is evil, will do anything for a get rich quick sceme, and they don't do anything but think of how they will get rich quick. I HATE my mom's side! My cousin's are from a circus's freak show, since their so mean and sadistical. I occasionally have a fight, end up winning, and get into trouble. I don't start the things either, I'm always protecting my stuff, even my 4 year old sister. My father's side is perfect, they like all the things I like, my cousin (she's a girl) is more of a guy, she likes swords, firarms, and martial arts. My other cousin is a computer wiz, so he buys all the newest stuff to but, and he gives me all the old stuff he had, which is how I got my cool computer today. I love my cousins, just not the other cousins.

So, I'll ask you the question I constantly ponder, which side of the family do YOU like better?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:46 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

My dad's side were all lunatics and drunks. Confused

Mom's FTW !!!

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
showtime
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Let's just put it this way, my wife didn't believe that anything on the Jerry Springer show could be true until she met my family. Both sides are equally nuts, but at least one side is full of pleasant loonys. My Aunt just got married to a guy she met less than a week earlier at the pumps of the gas station where she works. They got married at the freakin' PUMPS!!! Shocked And she's the most harmless of the lot!

"If a man speaks and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:24 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Chips wrote:
My dad's side were all lunatics and drunks. Confused

Mom's FTW !!!

AvP
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:25 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

This is pretty hard for me. I don't like my dad but I like his parents. My mom well my grandma cooks food that seems older then Chip's. So maybe my dad's family only because they can cook a really good meal during Christmas and Thanksgiving Good Idea

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
Cauthorn
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:21 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

I kinda like all mine the same. My dads side are all really nice and laid back and I see them more often. On my mums side I have loads of cousins that are near my age and all pretty cool...

Lizzeh`
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

On my mom's side I have 6 various aunts and uncles and then their spouses except for one. So in all I have 13 aunts and uncles. Last time they were all together was my great-grandmothers funeral a few months ago. I barely hear from them and 3 live in the same city as me! I am only close to one aunt and that is because she is a twin of my mom, me and my cousin grew up together.

On my dad's i have 3 uncles+2 spouses.So much fun to tell dirty jokes around the table Very Happy Plus I see my dad's mom more often and she's great fun. So yea, dad's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:35 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

My Dad's side has flimsy moral standards, generally.

My Mom's side has a fair amount of smart people. 'nuf said.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I cant pick really both are great!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'd have to go with my mom's side because my aunt is so awesome, she's been trying to help me with certain things and she's been real cool about it

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CorNation
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

my moms side is extremely religous and my dads side is like me laid back, goofy, and likes to crack jokes on each other... so its my dads side.

Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:04 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

There really should have been a option for both the same.

I had to go with my dads side beacuse they are just funnier. I never got to meet my Grandfather on my dads side. he died before i was born but I know he would have been cool he was a Boston City cop. Good Idea My granmother died when i was young so i dont rember much of her. I have 2 Aunts and one Uncle om my dads side. I grew up around them and they are damn funny.I grew up next to one of my aunts my whole life and my cousin was more like a older brother than and cousin. A big hole was made whn he Oded. Sad My fathers side is much more funny and my aunt usually gets drunk and tells me how damn looking i am lol.wav

On my mothers side I have both Granparents and they are really cool as well. I have one uncle that now lives in Greensboro North Carolina. He is a little older than me and we used to have fun growing up having boxing matches in the living room with 3 pairs of soxes on our hands and playing baseball. I always used to go see him pitch in his baseball games. He was damn good and actually got a scollarship to FSU for it.

really I love spending time with both sides of the family but i have a little more fun with my fathers side.

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Velvet Elvis
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

I love both sides of my Family. They are about as different as you could get, but they are part of me and I cant help but love them! My Mom's side is pretty religious, and very traditional, and my Dads' side is very dysfuntional and splintered. But they both are well-meaning and caring. I agree with CC ----- Option: (c) Both! Good Idea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hum... I'd go with my moms side.
I don't get along real well with my father, and know almost nothing about his family, as his parents died when he was 5. I don't really get along with my step-siblings on my fathers side, they are all quite a bit older than me, and treat me like i'm still 10.
On my moms side is decent, i've got italian grand parents who are extremely giving, and the step-siblings on this side are a bit more stand-able.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
fu manchu
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Hate Both side.......take pity on the small ones