Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD! COME HERE FOR RANDOM THOUGHTS!
StaR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Okay everybody,
As you all should know by now, I'm a guy that likes to have a good laugh every now and then.

So Just put anything funny here that you can think of.
JUST AS LONG AS IT'S NOT OFFENCIVE AND IT HAS TO BE FUNNY!

Well, what are you waiting for?
PUT SOMETHING DOWN!
NOW!
WELL?!
COME ON!
I KNOW YOU WANT TO!
YOU'RE REALLY MEAN!
GRRRR...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

As most of you know, I had the distinct pleasure of having my wisdom teeth removed. Being the smart human being that I am, I did some things to be ready for the coming days of recuperation. I bought the Outlaw Star series (good show), rice and other soft foods and a freezer full of popsicles. I was deemed ready and willing for anything I thought could be coming my way. The surgery took place on Wednesday and the anxiety was pretty over whelming. I was sat in the chair and connecting to an EKG. It was easy to hear my HR and when the doctor entered the room I swear it doubled: de de de de de -> dededededededededede. He told me to relax (yeah right) and then I felt a pinch in my arm. A make a habit of not looking while getting a shot, so I didn’t. Before I could protest anything, he started asking me questions which I thought were vital to my treatment. “How old are you?” “19” “How much do you weight” “180”…..this went on for a few seconds, when I distinctly remember him asking again “How much do you weigh” again I answered only this time a much different sound resonated through my mouth “Onsdadjntyy”. Then I fell asleep.

When I awoke (still on the chair) I remember them telling me how well I did. I’m pretty sure I told them they were full of s**t. That was the day I planned on watching most of the videos I had purchased previously in the week. The novacane was in full force, so I thought the surgery and recoup were over. Well, during the ride home and subsequent coma, the novacane wore off. Having 2 gapping holes and 2 sewn holes in your skull is usually a sign of ill times. Luckily, the good doctor had provided Rx’s for major pain meds, which I quickly took advantage of. Now, for anyone who was playing CSS with us last night knows, Pain meds can do strange things. In myself it seems they either A. Knock me on my ass or B. Make me “drunk” for use of a better word. Its had to keep up with anything in either condition, let alone a complicated series. Watching the DVDs (as illustrated below) didn’t go as well as I’d thought. I think I watched the same episode 3 times, each time watching it as if it were brand new.

Thursday was pretty much the same. WOW was the only thing I could semi do. Food was a major concern, as the main chewing section of my mouth was…missing. Not only that, but for reasons unbeknownst to me, I couldn’t (and still cant) open my mouth very wide. Needless to say, eating a sandwich was a chore. Yelling at it didn’t work, but if I hit it enough, it shrunk from the shame of defeat and I could easily consume it. Friday one of my best friends moved, so I helped, a lot. He moved a good hour and half away, and the ride was troublesome because taking major pain pills and driving is a serious no no. Physical activity wasn’t a problem, but his girlfriends dogs were. So, like with the sandwiches, I beat them to submission and then ate them. After moving, they treated me to dinner. I’m pretty sure they found me trying to fit an entire ravioli noodle in my tiny mouth amusing. The jokes on them, I stole their couch.

The rest of the weekend was a dull one. Not much pain but puffiness to the facial area was enough so that I didn’t really want to go out in public. So, I had to stay in and kill time. This was when I finally watched the DVDs and played some games. Good times.

After writing this, I realize that this is neither random, nor funny. This brings up both moral and legal problems. Should I, party A, post this to be seen into Star’s, Party B, thread? Will anyone actually read this far? Will TD be arrested for possession? I carefully think about the options before me and assess that, yes, I will take the chance. This is based on facts that I have acquired through reasoning.

1. Star is 5 years younger then me, thereby posing little or no threat psychically. It also means my penis is much bigger then his.

2. Star has no idea who/where/what I am. Finding me to make legal or physical threats is a possibility that I gawf at. *Gawf*

3. This third reason is to make any argument a solid one. Most people agree that 3 is the magic number to win any and all arguments.

PS- I have written this while under the infulence of Pain meds.

PPS- The penis thing was just a joke, Reflex PMed me that the statement was just not true.

RS
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Why does Chuck Norris own so much? ...

www.chucknorrisfacts.com

Falcon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:41 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

What if the earth was just one giant pretzel, the stars are the salt, and God is just waiting to eat us..?

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
BaDaCE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:45 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

omg sb you're hilarious roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

anyways.....

i hate people who just go after one class...constantly
sure, go to the batlements and kill a sniper or two...
THEN LEAVE, don't just stay there like a dick getting your score up by killing snipers...a-holes...

This has been aCE's random thought of the day.

also, chipmunks > squirells

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Are you going to rasterbate with your brother? Thats very nice of you to lend a hand.
*Christine*Tubs*<3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:37 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

im so hungry

Chance!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

rants-r-us?

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Cunnilingus_Superstar
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:45 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

If you pick your nose and eat it, and there was no one there to see it, did you really pick it??
Demasu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I want to know how the hell you eat your nose O_o

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
|2eflex
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

-SoldierBoy- wrote:

1. Star is 5 years younger then me, thereby posing little or no threat psychically. It also means my penis is much bigger then his.

2. Star has no idea who/where/what I am. Finding me to make legal or physical threats is a possibility that I gawf at. *Gawf*

3. This third reason is to make any argument a solid one. Most people agree that 3 is the magic number to win any and all arguments.

PS- I have written this while under the infulence of Pain meds.

PPS- The penis thing was just a joke, Reflex PMed me that the statement was just not true.

. . .
Thanks for involving me. . .
. . . Razz

"No Grease"
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:33 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

BaDaCE wrote:

i hate people who just go after one class...constantly
sure, go to the batlements and kill a sniper or two...
THEN LEAVE, don't just stay there like a dick getting your score up by killing snipers...a-holes...

I betcha anything those battlement campers are just out for revenge. When you only cross the bridge 1\4 times, you end up with a little bit of hatred for the sniper who made bridge crossing so difficult for you.
So yeah, if you're a sniper who really ticks me off, as soon as I get to your battlements, I'm gonna pwn you again, again, and again until you switch to another class or leave. /rant

-[CfH]-Server Admin
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Does using a fluffy thing to help lather my bodywash make me less of a man?

Canard
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

No, though to up the manliness ante, scrub yourself with a dead animal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

SB i use one of those as well but its black so its manly and all.

On a side note having a Comic book charecter with its own action figure named after you makes you pure badass. ( Yes i do) Good Idea

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:51 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Mines hot pink with a Hello Kitty on it.