Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Our great president Bush
-=BKB=-Duckie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

BUCK FUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i heard something today that makes my skin crawl....it is completly legal in washingtonto have sex with horses... now my big pickle is when bush decided to make it illegal for gays to get married, he seen this law!
he thought to himself, "well if we make that illegal then we wont have the rednecks on our side so i guess we'll discriminate against gay people..hmmm
well if this isnt the sickest thing it gets worse, i seen footage of a lady in paper shack community in afghanistan that was holding half of her baby when the usa bombed them after 9-11, now lets get this straight;
someone from saudi arabia hijacks our 747's, puts them into our wtc, so what do we do??? we let the bin ladin family have safe accomidation back home via air force one, then before we ask any questions we bomb villages in afganistan, just like the paper shack village, where this lady is screaming "WE HAVE NO TERRORISTS HERE THIS IS A PEACEFUL PLACE"
so this comes down to 1 thing, lets attack iraq even though the person who attacked us is from saudi arabia...now what about the saudi arabia embassy in the us? well lets hire 6 extra secret service & let them gaurd in case anyone gets mad at the real culprits

Last edited by -=BKB=-Duckie on Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

/ / _ o _\ \
| \ \_ / / /
\/\/\/\/ \ ____/ \/\/\/\/
| |
/|\ /|\
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:39 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Where did u hear that?

-=BKB=-Duckie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

-=BKB=-Duckie wrote:

Now i heard something today that makes my skin crawl....it is completly legal in washingtonto have sex with horses... now my big pickle is when bush decided to make it illegal for gays to get married, he seen this law!

The Daily show with John Stewart

/ / _ o _\ \
| \ \_ / / /
| |
/|\ /|\
-=BKB=-Duckie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:04 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

-=BKB=-Duckie wrote:

\i seen footage of a lady in paper shack community in afghanistan that was holding half of her baby when the usa bombed them after 9-11, now lets get this straight;
someone from saudi arabia hijacks our 747's, puts them into our wtc, so what do we do??? we let the bin ladin family have safe accomidation back home via air force one, then before we ask any questions we bomb villages in afganistan, just like the paper shack village, where this lady is screaming "WE HAVE NO TERRORISTS HERE THIS IS A PEACEFUL PLACE"
so this comes down to 1 thing, lets attack iraq even though the person who attacked us is from saudi arabia...now what about the saudi arabia embassy in the us? well lets hire 6 extra secret service & let them gaurd in case anyone gets mad at the real culprits

Farinheight 9-11 & The Perspective of 9-11
now i need to vent or i will go crazy that is why i posted this

/ / _ o _\ \
| \ \_ / / /
| |
/|\ /|\
Canard
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

It's true. Bestiality is legal in Washington.

I think Bush is a tard as well, mostly because everything he said he was going to do during campaigning he either didn't do, or did a totally s**t job of, such as education. Anyone remember his "I am teh education prez!" spiel? Guess what the No Child Left Behind Act did? Totally screwed over schools, making my highschool overpopulated to the point that I said screw it and dropped out to get my GED and start college early 'cos class sizes of 50 were just pointless to go to.

And let's not forget the rampant **** of our forests. Healthy Forest Initiative anyone?

I'll be glad when he's out of office, but I don't expect things to get much better since only low-level politicians (like mayors/governors) seem to not lie out their asses about their plans.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ok, seriously stop the politics, of any kind, we don't need more political s**t here

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Its public forum demasu that wasnt needed, its a legitimate post. I personally dont have beef with bush, unless anything like a draft were to happen, but something like that happening are nearly impossible.

also just because its legal in washington doesnt mean bush saw it. it sounds more like a state law, for instance in California it was just made illegal for necropheliacs. also a state law as I dont study necropheliacs among the states..

The only reason that gay marrige is illegal is due to the fact of the majority voters which happen to be "elderly" people ( I'll use that loosely for chips Wink ) the elderly people grew up in a time where gay/lesbian was proposterus anyone with such an idea was shamed and there still trying to teach it, old habits die hard eh?

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Canard
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

kibbly: it's also because of the way they campaigned the measure, especially here in Oregon. The brochures they distributed had more lies than truth. They said the measure would force teachers to teach gay sex and homosexual relationships, which is not true, they said that civil unions and marriage have the same benefits, which is not true, that it would take away tax benefits from "legitimately" married couples, which isn't true... I forget all the crap that was in the brochure since I threw it out about thirty seconds after getting it. There was also the angle "Protect the sanctity of marriage", as though marriage would no longer be sanctimonious or respected if dem dar gays got into it, nevermind rampant divorce which directly annul one of the marriage vows.

But whatev'. I don't expect it to turn around any time soon, either, since you have people like my bf's friends who said stuff like "Gay marriage would be gross, they'd think they could start making out in public and that's just wrong. If it was girls though that'd be ok."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:13 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

At least Oregon won with it's Death with Dignity act passing.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Demasu wrote:
ok, seriously stop the politics, of any kind, we don't need more political s**t here

Open forums yes, but does arguing politics (most of which people dont even FOLLOW [omg! Kanye West says Bush is the devil, he MUST be!]) ever get anywhere?

Canard
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Who's arguing? Just giving my opinion Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

OMG, politics sucks. We all know that the world is f***ed up anyway. If you think all the politicians we have now or bad, you should see the alternatives.
Bah, screw all of this, I'm moving to Antarctica.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Quote:
well if this isnt the sickest thing it gets worse, i seen footage of a lady in paper shack community in afghanistan that was holding half of her baby when the usa bombed them after 9-11, now lets get this straight;

What should we have done? Send in our army to afghanistan - not kill anything or retaliate - and just look for osama bin ladin? You think they would have let that happen? Not care that the american public will get pissed to find out our government is doing very little to stop those who killed over 10,000 of our citizens?
Live in the real world dude. Innocent people die, and you can't and won't change that. There are people in the world that hate us. The reign of the United State's power over the rest of the world is likely to end at some point. Historians predict China to be the next world power. But I digress.

What does it matter where someone is from? They followed the rule of a militant group from another country, don't bring Saudi Arabia into this. If I joined a militant group in Korea that made a strike on Russia, should Russia attack the US because I am a US Citizen?

Iraq had absolutely NOTHING to do with afghanistan. Iraq was about getting rid of WoMD(which, was a horrible reason to say we should go there, and turned out to be wrong), but in the long run, we took Saddam out of power. Sure, Iraqi citizens got killed in the cross fire, but leaving Saddam(or his regime) in power, would have probably killed MORE innocent Iraqi's than we did. Or is your heart bleeding for our soldiers who died for this cause? They joined the army. They knew the risks. No one was drafted. They swore allegance to the U.S. Military knowing full well that means the President has command over the army.
You MUST be willing to sacrifice for the greater good, or give up complaining that we don't have the greater good.

For the record: I dislike bush as a president, and disagree with most that he has done. HOWEVER, I dislike those who are anti-bush and argue against him ignorantly because you make the rest of us look just as ignorant.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Howling Man is 1337
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

politics go great with parmesean

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Canard
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Let's not go insulting parmesan by coupling it with politics, now. Maybe brie goes well with politics.