View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  My day
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:37 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

So today I helped out a friend of mine in filming an art project he had to do for school. He goes to school for animation and had to film animation movie where you take single shots and string them together. It was taken from the perspective of a bear and I got the lead role of the Indian that gets attacked by the bear. By the end of it I was soaked, covered in fake blood and the finest meats that could be bought at the local grocery store.Damn that fake blood was sticky and messy and turned me a bit pink for a while. He showed me a few shots that were taken and they looked awesome, but he didnt want to show me more as it would ruin the awesomeness that it will become. It will be posted when it is done dont worry.

So today i wore a black Indian wig and was covered in fake blood and attacked by a bear. What did you do today? lol.wav Very Happy

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
BaDaCE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:41 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i did the usual....woke up at 3, watched a movie, played tfc, got pissed at that so watched a movie, payed tfc, got pissed at that so i did some source, then the server emptied so i did some tfc, then this: forum browsing

my days suck

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Are you going to rasterbate with your brother? Thats very nice of you to lend a hand.
Hurricane
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Let's see, yesterday... I woke up at 10pm on Sunday night due to an all-night LAN on Saturday til 10am Sunday morning... we played DOTA (WC3 map) all night. So I got home, played WoW, did the dishes, played more WoW, probably got on TFC, went to class at 4pm, met a nice girl on the way home from class, got home at midnight, went out to eat with some friends (boy, am I feeling the effects of that today)... and went to sleep at about 1:30am.

Howling Man is 1337 wrote:
The sniper is what we like to call a 'gateway class'. It opens the door to more unsanitary, unsightly games like Counterstrike. Friends dont' let friends snipe.

Just say no.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Monster Man
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

I dont know if any of you remember my cousins friends that did the "How To Be Awesome" Video... but they're coming out with another one... How To Be Awesome 2. Ill upload the preview tonight.

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.