Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  hey TD!
gilliam
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i went to a hookah bar last night!
i had some orange, strawberry, and i think some soda one.

first time, it was interesting.
proud of me td? Razz

Spider Man
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

But that's a tobacco bar, right Gill? TD won't be impressed until you get high on pot.

Torturedevice
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

wtf is wrong with you people.
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

td only dose da hookah with weed, or hasish or w.e the funk he was talkin bout on vent.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Gil, I have no idea why you feel the need to try and impress me, or gain my acceptance, but I think it's fairly sad that you felt the need to make such a pointless thread such as this. Spiderman, I think what's best for you is to not talk. Don't talk on the behalf of other people because you are wrong every time you do it. You are a very stupid person in assuming that I want you speaking for me. The flavor you had was Cola, often mixed with cherry to make cherry cola which is delicious. It is in some circles it is considered rude to use drugs using a hookah, and while I have smoked weed out of it, I almost never do. It is a waste of good weed. The tobacco is called shisha, or spelled phonetically, sheesha. Hookah's are 100% legal in every state in the US, there is nothing illegal about it unless you are of course under 18.

For some reason there seems to be the idea that I'm a druggie, and I think it is stupid for any of you who think, or have had that thought about me. I do certain drugs because I choose to do them, and it doesn't me less intelligent for doing them, or making a concious choice to indulge. I'm not a drunk, I'm not a drug addict, and my life doesn't revolve around either things. I get the feeling that many of you take me for someone of lesser intelligence for indulging in drug use, and for those of you who think that or have had those thoughts, you are wrong and always will be. I don't have to act smart to gain a conscious realization that I am smart. I know that I am, and doing drugs, or smoking tobacco doesn't make me any lesser of a person. Gil, I'm assuming you're making this thread because I rip on you for not drinking, or being a nerd or some stupid crap like that. For some reason you latched on to the things that I've said and decided that it's time that you get some redemption for the things that I've said to you, and quite frankly I think it is pathetic. You act like a dork, sound like a dork, you live at home with your parents in a retirement area and don't seem to be very sociable with the ladies. You seem to play it safe, don't take chances, an all-around boring type of person. Don't smoke a hookah and then go and brag to me that you did something out of the ordinary. Do it for yourself, not for me. You smoked a hookah one time, wow good job slick. Get out and get a life and stop worrying about what one guy over the internet said to you out of jest. If you feel that you've gotten a good kick out of making a pointless thread, then let this please be the end.
Demasu
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Torturedevice wrote:
and it doesn't me less intelligent for doing them

I'd have to disagree with you there, doing drugs is pretty damn stupid.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yeah because you know you know so much about them that you can totally speak with confidence, you ****ing retard.
Demasu
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

TD, my dad's a doctor, I know what they do to people, so, how about you just calm down and be quiet?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Or you could just admit that you really don't know what you're talking about. Daddy's a doctor huh? I fail to see how that helps you prove to me that YOU know what you're talking about. Sure he might, and he'll probably tell you biased things to make you think or say things that he thinks you should say. You see, biased ruins fact, and that's exactly what you have proven. YOUR dad is a doctor, YOU are not. HE might know things that YOU do not. You're stupid, your opinion is your opinion is just that, and that's all that it is. Don't try to base your opinions with facts that your dad's a doctor or some gay s**t like that. Everyone's opinions are biased statements, and you have failed to show me that you know what you're talking about. Stay in school son, it'll be a long hard road for you.
Demasu
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

TD, I'm sick, and tired, and not feeling up to arguing with you, so for now just please be quiet, when I feel better I'll argue with you all you want.

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Demasu got TDeeowned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:46 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you losers shut the hell up!
------------------------------------------------------------------

td thanks, cola that was it.
i really dislike smoking and cigarettes but this was, well.. interesting.

why does the hookah look the way it does?
is there history behind the way its shaped?

Last edited by gilliam on Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chance!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I can agree w/ TD about quite a bit of stuff: many of the smartest kids i know do drugs, occasionally or totally addicted (the former of the two being the most common). You CAN be someone who wastes their life doing drugs, or can just do them occassionally for the social or fun aspect to it. While I, personally, don't do anything, i have smoked weed, and found it a terrible let down compared to what it was made out to be, but that was just my experience.
I say just let people be who they are, and first and foremost don't make decisions about people when you know little about them. What someone does to themselves is on their own self, own concious, and as long as they are willing to accept the consequences(good and/or bad) than let them do as they wish.

However, i will add, that TD you have made yourself out to be a druggie here. It may not have been intentional, but thats what I believe you managed to do. I'll believe you when you say you aren't, but you did make yourself out that way before.

<3 TD

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:05 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Sheesh...someone's having a bad day. Confused

I really don't think it was necessary to lash out like that TD. Gill has at least gracefully looked past it. Hookahs are the subject...not anyone's personal traits.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:58 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

We all know that TD is a Stoner Hippie Druggie from California! Very Happy

Just like im a Drunken Brawling Mick from Boston!! Very Happy

had to add some Comedy to this thread it was stinking of anger. Good Idea

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin