Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Busted !!!!!
Bentdog
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:21 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Not good passin' a sitting motorcycle cop doing 91 in a 55. And if you know Motorcycle cops do traffic all day, and is rare to get off.........Well I didn't. Sucks for me. Fortunate for me though, he wrote me up for 79 in 55. Could, and I gues should of went to jail. I cant wait to see what the tickets goona be like. No traffic school for me. Criminal Traffic. Ahh-Ohh! Better start savin now.

Anyone have any worst speeding ticket stories with semi-positive endings?

Bent Bad Idea Sad Sad Sad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:07 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i have a buddy that when he turned 17 bought himself a VW vr6. well he was cruising the 401hwy just out side of Toronto @ 150 kms (speed limit 100kms, your 55mph)
Well this Impala with dark tinted windows rolls up behind him and starts the tail gating. Myboy being the genius that he is, knows it is time to race. Well the undercover that was behind him let him hit 195 before he flipped on the lights. bye bye licence(which he had for a full 2months), bye bye car (with a ticket like that had to sell it) got to love the cops here, a ticket for 150 just wasn't enough. So really no happy ending but it is my story.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Falcon
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:54 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i gots story...this happened to me like a year ago

I was coming home from the mall and all a sudden i reached 75 mph. Now as soon as i realized i was going that fast i immediately slowed down, but unfortunate for me a unmarked cop car was right behind me and pulled me over. I was actually going w/ the flow of traffic, but he picked me out so wtf was i gonna do hehe. So i tried giving him one of my PBA cards and he didnt take it, so i got a ticket for doin 75 in a 50...damit.wav. Anyway to make a long story short, i was suppose to get a 4 pt ticket, w/ like a $200 fine, but i went to my dad and he got me off clean free, no pts and no fine. So what heppened was, my dad called in favor to one of his buds who was a cop in the department and he pulled some strings and got me off the hook..."radar gun malfunction"..hehe.

So its good to have dad who knows alot of people, especially cops. Very Happy Bad thing is though i had to paint the porch that summer for free, doh.wav

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

75 in a 55 120$ fine. Running a yellow light 230 wtf

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:32 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

poisonfrog wrote:
i have a buddy that when he turned 17 bought himself a VW vr6. well he was cruising the 401hwy just out side of Toronto @ 150 kms (speed limit 100kms, your 55mph)
Well this Impala with dark tinted windows rolls up behind him and starts the tail gating. Myboy being the genius that he is, knows it is time to race. Well the undercover that was behind him let him hit 195 before he flipped on the lights. bye bye licence(which he had for a full 2months), bye bye car (with a ticket like that had to sell it) got to love the cops here, a ticket for 150 just wasn't enough. So really no happy ending but it is my story.

that so sound like entrapment.
crazy canucks.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Bonsai
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

man, my profile in traffic violation is mostly for speeding in the state of florida, try having 15 violation on your license for speeding. my insurance is the only one robbing me out of my banks. But lucky just found out that when i move to state of virginia, i apply for VA license as a first time customer and now my history of speeding doesn't exist anymore...i never knew of being a foreign would easily get away with that...LOL! DMV are a suckers if you know how to be sneaky. LOL

-[CfH]-Server Admin
foo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

kibblesnbits wrote:
75 in a 55 120$ fine. Running a yellow light 230 wtf

The probability of causing an accident is a lot higher running a yellow light than cruising the highway at 75.
Chips
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:12 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

30 years of driving...NEVER a ticket in my life.

If I ever did get one...the chances are high that it would be foo's fault. Surprised Razz Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bonsai
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Chips wrote:
30 years of driving...NEVER a ticket in my life.

If I ever did get one...the chances are high that it would be foo's fault. Surprised Razz Laughing

you must be one of those old folks Shocked that drive too slow on the left lane of the highway right *beep* *beep* get out of the way slow poke. LOL! Very Happy

of you would never get a ticket if you drive like an old people. lmao! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I've never been pulled over, and never gotten a ticket. I did go 85 in a 30 zone one late night when no one was around, that's about the only time I'll ever speed like that. I don't drive slow, in fact I drive the speed limit, if not 5 over the speed limit almost everywhere I go. Usually a cop won't pull you over if it's just a few mph over, it's usually gotta be a noticeable difference. I've run some red lights, and done a few dumb things in cars, whether or not I was driving, but I've never encountered the 5-0.
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Torturedevice wrote:
I've never been pulled over, and never gotten a ticket. I did go 85 in a 30 zone one late night when no one was around, that's about the only time I'll ever speed like that. I don't drive slow, in fact I drive the speed limit, if not 5 over the speed limit almost everywhere I go. Usually a cop won't pull you over if it's just a few mph over, it's usually gotta be a noticeable difference. I've run some red lights, and done a few dumb things in cars, whether or not I was driving, but I've never encountered the 5-0.

lol I did 85 in a 35 so close Razz but it was at 1-2 am. lol theres a new law around oregon, not sure if its anwhere else, that if you're caught going over 100 its like 1000$ fine and you lose your lisence for 3-6 months.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Chance!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i'd just suggest talking it down in court as much as possible bent, they'll probably drop it another ~9mph, and while 15 over isn't good, its better than 24 over. from there you get to pay a nice big fine Very Happy

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Cunnilingus_Superstar
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I was charged with Impaired Driving and Driving With A B.A.C Over .08%.

They dropped the Over because I blew JUST over and you can easily argue that the machine varies. Impaired is really hard to prove, especially when you and your lawyer show that the cop made up his notes the day after you told him that the Crown had told your lawyer you would not be prosecuted.

Not guilty!!

So, am I the only one here thats ever stood trial for a criminal offence?? Neutral
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Thank good that your the only one so far.

Now I dont even want to start on my driving record. Lets just say that I have lost my license at least 3 times for varied amounts of time. Most of it my troubles were I hung out with the wrong people and the cops always were on the look out for me and the people that I hung out with. Getting on a cops bad side isnt something that you want to do. One cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket for having fuzzy dice hanging from my mirror! yea he hated me. Sad and another time i called a cop a rookie (which he was) he didnt take that to well and made my life hell for it. I am glad i moved out of that town and i try to drive there as little as possible.

Man the stories I could tell on this subject. Very Happy

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Bonsai
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I love my Valentine One Radar Detector, its been saving my butts alot lately.....Directional signal nice machine... don't care if it illegal anywhere, it help that all it matters.

-[CfH]-Server Admin