Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Fayette, PA
BaDaCE
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

a place where, when mentioned, is always the talk of controversy.. as such: http://yirmumah.net/strips/micro20060417.gif

just wonderin if anybody else had some great "area" stories, my parents live near fayette and....ya know... Shocked Shocked

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Are you going to rasterbate with your brother? Thats very nice of you to lend a hand.
Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

my town has hippies. they smell. kibbles can 2nd this.

the most interesting eugene things are college riots and teenagers getting shot by cops when they steal trucks and drive the trucks straight towards cops, and then the parents get mad saying their kid never did anything wrong.

that and the thurston HS shooting about 6-7 years ago.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Actually Aud I think our Hippies have a town in them

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Demasu
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

My school's been in the paper for 4 years, sadly, we haven't been in the paper this year.....yet.

The year before my freshman year a kid got picked up by the feds for counterfieting money.
My freshman year(I wasn't here yet) there was a stabbing.
Last year there was a huge huge fight between the asians and the blacks(same two groups involved in the stabbing the year before), the news was there before the cops.
And so far this year, it hasn't made the news(that I know of), but there were a couple of kids that came to school with a couple of backpacks FULL of drugs, and they each had a gun.
Me and my friends figure that the next step up is a shooting....

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Monster Man
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

I dont feel like clicking the link b/c im listening to music so im gonna wing it and hope it was about highschools being thats what your guys are talking about...

our local highschool had in the past 4 years that i know of

- A "riot". Two black girls started to chase eachother throughout the halls and everybody... i mean everybody followed. The local police was called to settle everythign down.
- Some girl giving a lucky but stupid boy a blowjob IN the bleachers, while the principal was in the same bleachers.
- 7 teens having sex in the auditorium. 3 volleyball players and 4 ball players... someone felt very left out.

W/e. Am i wrong?

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
Audhumla
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:54 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hehe, that's tame.

In the 4 years I went to my school there's been
-countless fights. Some quite fun to watch. Not normal hs scrapping, but people lifting folks up up to shoulder level (on a 6'3 person) and BODYSLAMMING them into the pavement. Skateboards to the back of heads too. One last year where an ambulance had to pick up the loser. A fat kid on crutches made fun of a pregnant chick and some guy with some sort of fistpack (a lighter probably) punched the kid in the eye and knocked him out, and did something to his eye socket
-a girl was hit and killed by a car (accident)
-massive thefts. 10 computers from the yearbook room, half of the woodshoop room's equipment stolen, a teacher's range rover, and more.
-some man (not a student or teacher) had a heart attack and died on our track
-some former student had a shotty and stuff in his truck and it was outside the school and they never released all the details, but he was on meth at the time (everyone in oregon is on meth)
-4 arson attempts. 1 burnt most of an interior hallway, 1 destroyed a portapotty and caused serious burn damage to a breezeway, the other 2 were stupid ones that only melted trash cans
-various naughty acts not worth mentioning. I've walked in on one. eww.

But oddly, the one that generated the most news and student outcry was two kids making a MySpace page attacking some black kid and it had racist KKK pictures and statements and such.

I retract my previous statement about my town being uneventful. No microwave murders though.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
BaDaCE
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:54 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

mine wasnt a high school thing, it was more of a township-wide thing but w/e works..

a few years back, a 6th grader was caught on the bus giving another a bj..

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Are you going to rasterbate with your brother? Thats very nice of you to lend a hand.
Spider Man
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:05 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Over the river in cincinnati There have been over 100 shootings this year. Most recent a muslim was speaking to the city council, walked out, and got shot over what he had spoken about. 3 days later he died.

A couple years ago there were riots. The Mayor was just a puppet at the time, and someone called him and told him not to set the curfew the first night. He didn't set it, and for that mistake the riots went on for three days. A friend of mine got a rock thron through his diningroom window. Suffice it to say, they have a new mayor now.

Nothing ever happens over here in Covington, KY.

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:47 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

5 fights at my school, each happening in the same week. 3 cat fights, 1 fight over football, the last, a freshman knocked out a senior, who was in a coma for a week. one suicide happened, some vandals broke in and stole a few computers and smashed a lot of glass (our library only has glass walls, so they had fun..) 5 pregancies (one FRESHMAN WTF?!) and a partridge in a pear tree.

oh, and one "bomb threat"... yeah, that period of time i was gone?...yeeeah....=D

okay, it was my brothers fault the deans found out that i knew 3 recipes for napalm and how to make drano bombs, and this one freak who asked my bro about it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demasu
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Those were just the things that got my school in the paper, not all that goes on, there used to be fights pretty much everyday, it was awesome. And that's when you kill your sibling Crimson.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

My school never really made it into the paper for anything bad. i went to a Vocational school so we always had students in the paper for doing some good and what not. My school had a lot of burnouts and so called freaks and punks and skins and the like so no fights really happened there. There was some freshman hazing when I went there but that happened every year to the freshman.(including me) Very Happy

As for my town being in the paper it has on some occasions. There was a girl that I went to school with that disappered in NH and she still hasnt been found and its been like 4 or 5 years. A murder happened only a few miles from my house. Nothing to crazy like shootings and stuff like that.
But if you wanted to include Boston in that well thats another story....... Very Happy

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:44 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

OK so in my area.. Woodstock '94 about 1-2 miles from my house. (my high school was overtaken by the military as a temp base in case of rioting) New Paltz- the whole mayor overseeing gay marriages thing, Kingston Mall shooting, more protests going on than can be counted (everybody discredits them at this point, just preaching to the choir), air show rehearsal fly by nearly made us all go deaf totally randomly one day, countless bomb threats, guns in the school, all those dumb accusations of people having "lists" (typically my friends), acid being dumped into fish tanks, fights on a daily basis involving heads into locks, lost teeth, etc. luckily no deaths from those though, a couple suicides (they are considered to be an epidemic among adolescence)

Oh and if you wanna talk about hippies.. try living by woodstock, ny. We're known world wide for being hippies! yahaha...

but this is all nothing compared to what the folks from the bigger cities are gonna have to offer up in this thread.

Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chick you never mention anything about Woodstock 99 which i was in attendance. Very Happy

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
stingersteve
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

nothin much to mention bout my school just alot of bomb threats and fights all the time oh and the occasional fire... and people that put baby oil on the stairs and make pregnant teachers fall and they end up losing the baby.... cause people r sick around here
Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

For many years, up to two years before my attendance at Grossmont High in El Cajon (suburb of San Diego) in California; the school was rated as the #1 school for teen drug use and suicide in the state. The first year of my attendance, however, was quite clean. There we're the occasional fights but nothing too big. A small riot broke out when two groups started fighting, but was quickly disburst without anything more than some bruises. I wouldn't consider this as something "bad" but in the same year we had the firestorms all across SoCal and we we're out of school for like 2-3 weeks because of the fires and some other schools nearby we're used as temporary homes to evacuees. And in my Junior year (my second year of attendance) there was a bomb threat, so we we're evacuated from school; that's about it for me. Pretty damn boring if you ask me.

Psycho_Chick's got some pretty interesting stuffs o.0