Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  thanks for spray good game
ghost53
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Smile thank lots for the spray i really like it,sorry to be such a pest,
the games are getting better but iam looking to shot a sinper my head still hurts from all tham head shots you keep giving me Laughing i have'nt figerd
out wiych team is the best yet so i keep trying them both mosty i go
to the team that has less bots,i hope no one mines me switching teams like that,iam going to die eather way,but as you see i always kill a few on my way Laughing lots of fun injoy playing even on my bad days
Laughing thanks again for the spray
ghost53(death before dishonor) Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nuck Ulsamytch
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

It was my pleasure. I really like the look of it. I think it's my favorite one I've made.
P.S. Most people here don't pick specific teams (although Toughsox and Bentdog usually pick the blue team). Most people just use the auto-pick at the beginning, allowing the server decide what team you join. It is good ettiquette, when joining a team, to not unbalance the human to bot ration. The amount of humans on a team should be as close to even as possible . So if there are 5 humans on the red team and 6 ppl on the blue, join the red. If the server is mostly devoid of humans--say only 2-3 people, they may all just join one team, and then just go on a bot-killing spree.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fjorn
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Nuck Ulsamytch wrote:
If the server is mostly devoid of humans--say only 2-3 people, they may all just join one team, and then just go on a bot-killing spree.

It always annoys me when this happens, as inevitably someone joins, joins the bot team, then throws a fit about the humans all being on the other side :/

-[CfH]-Server Admin
tiger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lol BACONBOWL n DUSTBOWL!!!!! usually rack up about 350+ kills when its a few vs the bots.

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I NEVER throw a fit about being on the bot only team. I deeply enjoy it, because ending people's streaks just plain makes you feel good.

I might do an occaisional whine when teams are uneven, and it's meant to be a fair game. This is a habit I'd like to try to get rid of, though.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Bonsai^Girl
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Yah. I like ghost's spray. Smile I also like killing the bots...but if a human wants to die, that's up to them. Twisted Evil hahaha