Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  For those who enjoy getting banned.
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lawl. i tried to get on the forums and fight to be unbanned, but when you sign up, you also need to give them your steam id to even SEE the forums! the main admin also has this tag:

i'll bet 10 bucks that this mojo guy is Axl Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I got banned for siding with a guy who a regular threatened to get banned, because the one guy said damn and WTF. I'm glad that our language restrictions bad at all like theirs.

P.S. I was only wearing the d2f tag when I was banned.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
foo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:13 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

One of my clanmates went in with the name Uchiha Itachi (some anime name). They threatened to ban him for having a name that COULD be a "foreign language swear word."

3 others I know have already been banned for being "too good." They make it very explicit thet you must be a noob to play there. The thing that itches me wrong, though, is a few of the admins there really love to beat up on people who have the slightest experience of playing TFC. The penis-waving is incredible. And good luck if you even try to have a rational discussion about a rule. Just don't even try.

Chips' original post is right: their server, their rules. But yeah, it is pretty intense and pretty sad. A lot of nice experienced players could be there to show new players neat little tricks and stuff that keep the game interesting for so long. But no, its just a ban fest, Texas style.

And Crimson, like I said the other day, there is absolutely no way in hell Axl is Mojo. No way.
rage
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

this has been discussed on chips server but i got slayed for pwning sgt gomez on a sniper map and every time i killed him i went POW and he slayed and went my pow is better... what a dick

he did the same to a spy that stabbed him in the back 20137210975 times and hes like whos hte better spy? love to own that bastage...

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

we should uhhhhh... put him in the catacombs for uh... *cough* using pp2 *cough*.. >_> <_<

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[d2f]Iggy*SJB
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:45 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Chips wrote:
Chance! wrote:
i got told they are now banning -[CfH]- on sight. rotfl.

Where did you get that from Question

To think, we've spent two years building a community of "n0n-jerks"...and now we're known as an instantly bannable "group" because a few chose to act that way...deliberately. I can't "make" anyone here do anything; I'm not your mother or father. But I did "ask" that you not wear your tag if you're going there simply to make trouble. Nice job whoever you may be. Bad Idea

I have no problem with AR being used in ANY situation. It's a weapon in the game and can/should be used whenever/however a player wishes. And yes, I mirv scouts. Laughing

However, zoom scripts are lame and for wussy players. Bad Idea

Chips, in everyone's Defense, it's not that our people went in there to intentionally get banned(Granted, a few did, not only from here, but elsewhere as well). They have a spy on Drippy's forums, and probably one on here too. It's not that we(collectively, speaking....I didn't wear a tag when I was on there.....my current player name is "Iggy Loves Rose Fur Immer")....it's that they will ban ANYONE wearing a tag, because that indicated a "good player".
I went in there, to play, and maybe show the noobies some tricks. I questioned(politely, I might add), a rule or two...but I capitulated to their rules. Even the one that wasn't in the MOTD...."Don't be a medic, if the other team doesn't have one." I actually liked a few of the players on there I encountered...and I wanted to teach them a few tricks, which would help them to become better players.
Thing is, they aren't interested in helping out new players....they are looking to "look good" by showing these new players their tricks, while abusing the f*** out of anyone who might show them up. To be honest about it, they are giving ALL TFC servers a bad name....because if this is what they experience for the first time, chances are they are going to think all servers are like that, and that is how the game is played.
I have at least 1 demo from that server...and I'm not sure at this time which one it is(while I was playing and having fun, or when I got banned).
It doesn't matter, though....these people aren't really worth the time. I just find it sad that they are going out of their way to put on a show of how good they are, while turning new people off to TFC. Someone needs to shove the server machine where the sun doesn't shine(unless they are in Europe).........................Get my meaning?

Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Okay, Iggy, let's trash this server. Bring the beer. I've got the hammers. Who's bringing the van?

-[CfH]-Server Admin
bambam
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:41 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

I went on today..NO TAG!! might I add..as spy and after about 30 back stabs was told to tone it down or leave...WTF! LOL

Louie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:57 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

tone it down? haha those people are nuts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:18 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Whats a zoom script?
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

A zoom script lets you do things like use a scope like the sniper rifle has, even if you don't have a sniper rifle. It does this by changing your fov.
fov 90 is the default
fov 20 is about the sniper zoom (not sure of exact, though)
Many people use a zoom to be a complete AR noob. Or they use it to be a shotgun whore at range.

Here's an example script I picked up and lightly customized.

Code:

bind MWHEELDOWN aXzoomout; bind MWHEELUP aXzoomin

alias aXzoomout fov135
alias aXzoomin fov60

alias fov135 "fov 135; alias aXzoomin fov90;"
alias fov90 "fov 90; alias aXzoomin fov60; alias aXzoomout fov135"
alias fov60 "fov 60; alias aXzoomin fov45: alias aXzoomout fov90"
alias fov45 "fov 45; alias aXzoomin fov30; alias aXzoomout fov90"
alias fov30 "fov 30; alias aXzoomin fov15; alias aXzoomout fov45"

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Louie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:35 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Here's one I made. I use it most to lock onto sg's quickly at long range, cause in a match you don't have many seconds to shoot at an sg before someone beats the crap out of you. Also use it for long range shotty, long range rocket spam (little doorways), and just as a telescope Very Happy

Code:
alias zoom1 "fov 30; bind g zoom2"
alias zoom2 "fov 0; bind g zoom1"
bind g zoom1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

^^ thats basically what i have. i do use it for mostly for sgs and a long range shotty but also i mostly just use it as a telescope also lol. you can see alot clearer what youre going to be running into Razz
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

CHEAP Bad Idea i use crosshairs that better fit how the weapon shoots. like the S shaped demo, and a + with a little \ in the corner for rockets. there really are crosshairs that help you aim a WHOLE lot better.

Foxtrot
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Ohhh

So thats how you kept getting my SG the other night.

But thats borderline cheating in my opinion. You're taking advantage of the game engine that wasn't part of the actual gameplay boundries.