Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 10
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Halloween costumes
Imortalee
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:51 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Anyone dressing up? =P I know steven is...
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:50 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

If a party or something is happening, Ill dress up. If not, screw it. Any ideas on what I should be?

bambam
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:23 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Any ideas on what I should be?

pyramid head!!!

you can make the head outta....like carboard...ummm find some platform shoes to make you like 7 feet tall...then black plastic for the long pants...then just add a crap load of bodypaint....or just roll around in like blood = /
Very Happy Good Idea

Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

bambam's idea works.
i've never bothered with halloween myself since i was like 12.
however, i do celebrate one of the best hollidays there is: Cheap candy days(there are actually a few of these hollidays): nov 1-3rd and feb 15th-17th

not many ppl buy candy for halloween/valentines day after those days... so stores put the candy on big sale(especially a couple days/few days after) and you can get alot of candy CHEAP!)

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Thirding the Pyramid Head idea for SB

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
stingersteve
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Imortalee wrote:
Anyone dressing up? =P I know steven is...

???? lol i haven't done halloween since i was like 10 noob
KnIvEs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I want to be a medieval knight dressing in full armor, but my mom won't soder me some... Sad

Hey steve, you get to be my squire. Laughing
Get some tatterd leotards and a leather cap. Then you can follow me and carry my helmet and pillow sack when I go trick or treating. Good Idea

Watch out Kindbud!! The bots are convorting on you!!
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I don't think I have the upper body for this.

rage
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

just go get a skateboard and say ur a skater and BAM candy

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:04 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Can-can dancer or belly dancer. Either way I'm gonna have to pull it off for a rollerparty. Shocked Things could get interesting...

Imortalee
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

I'm being white trash, but its more complicated to be Steve than you think Razz Razz Razz Good Idea

PS RAGE YOUR LAME GO HOME LOSER, geesh
Kyubi
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

id be scared if u did have the upper body for that SB, lol

im not sure what anyone else should be, but i LOVE halloween.. its my fav holiday.. but not cuz of the candy, but cuz its a day where scaring the s*** out of little kids is acceptable Razz my mom made this HUGE black cloak/shroud thing last year, and i have 2 masks... a semi-scary demon-like mask or a insane REALLY scary clown mask that i might wear.... and all me and my friend have to do is find a place where there are a bunch of kids... and we'll scare them as they go to get candy Cool Cool Very Happy Laughing >=) Mr. Green

while im at it, the whole thing that set off the scaring of the young ones was back when i was in like 9th grade, me and my friend just randomly decided to hide near the front of his house, the kids would come up, we would scare them, they would scream, we would give them candy etc. etc. BUT the alltime best scare ever was when we were hiding... i was on the right side of his house in the shadows between a fence and his house where there was only like 4 feet of room and i was wearing black... so i was nearly invisible from the street.... and my friend was hiding in the shadows near his mom's car. well, were waiting and waiting, getting a scare or 2 every like 5-10 min when this group of like 13 kids all came from this main street from the road eats of his house (came from the right side, all the more not seeing me Very Happy), ages ranging prob from like 8-13, and they actually all lived in the neighborhood. so theyre walking... and they go infront of the house and theyre just looking and all of a sudden a couple of them yell "hey ivan!" (my friend)... "ivan, we see u over there!" so... being spotted, my friend gets up out of the shadows and walks out to say hi to everyone. and im just sittin there thinking DAMNIT THEY FOUND IVAN.... WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOO.... damit......... so im just sittin there and peeking out a little bit... trying to think of what to do.. and im like... well, might as well give it a shot... so i looked out.. and once the last kid had walked out onto my friend's front lawn, i went full sprint out of the shadows screaming at the top of my lungs and waiving my arms around directly into the center of the group of kids... and honestly the only thing i heard were 13 individual screams all go off at the same time and it was the FUNNIEST THING EVER, OMFG... once i reached the group and heard them all screaming, i actually had to stop screaming cuz i was laughing so hard. i actually think i scared a couple parents that came up from behind the group and were standing on the sidewalk Laughing Laughing Laughing.

so, thats my long and detail filled story... and ever since then me and my friend have tried scaring kids every year.. but we havent even gotten close to that one big scare Sad ... but maybe we'll get lucky this year Cool

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Demasu
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'll probably put on some armor and scare children as usual.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'm off to a good start.

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i have to work holloween.. the fall plays start the next week, and im gonna be in my auditorium hanging lights.. it's very tempting to drop one and scare the s**t out of people, BUT when lights cost 500 a peice, it's not a good thing.. i'll probably wear a blood stained shirt for s**ts and giggles

and btw, nice TV

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger