Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  sorry... i just needed to vent... don't judge me... please..
Bloodrayne
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

What do you do?

What do you do when your world starts to crash down on you?
What do you do when everything you believed in was nothing but sheets covering up what you were really trying to fighting against in the first place?
What do you do when you fall and reach out for help and are left stranded?
What do you do when all you fears come back to you?
What do you do when all your dreams are nothing but foreseen ways to die?
What do you do when everything you worked for just disappears?
What do you do when you are locked in a dark room and left there to die?
What do you do when all you want is to be loved and happy but you are sad/depressed and tormented?
What do you do when everything stops and seems to linger only in bad memories?

Just... tell me... please....

What would you do?

You're just jealous... i have more... BOOBAGE than you >.<

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
misslaffytaffy
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:47 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

ure jus young ,life is up and down like that at times,some have mo ups then downs ,once uve reached bottom the only way then is back up and theres laways someone waiting round the corner to kick u back down ,uve jus got to fight it and be strong life can be cruel but u have to r emember that around the corner there is good and there is niceness and it will happen again ,u jus have to ride with it and be strong ,im sure theres someone there for u,i bet theres some in here that care ,but dont ever despair theres a lot like u whod be thankfull for someone to share their problems with too,like ive always said a problem shared is a problem halved thats y i hide nothing and tell everyone everything so all my problems are spread about man which leaves me carefree well sort of Very Happy if u ever want to vent jus pm me im always about somewhere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:48 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

oh btw id jus sit down with a cuppa and a big fat reefer Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:31 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

"The ticket to the future is always blank."

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:34 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hmm, I cant think of anything to say, sorry. I kinda suck at comforting people when I cant use humor. Sad.

Bloodrayne
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

heh... thanks guys... just roar... lol things are twisted inside and out and somethings don't even seem to look like they are going to get better... *cough* im sick again >.< *cough* anyone wanna play doctor? >.>

You're just jealous... i have more... BOOBAGE than you >.<

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demasu
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I will, first we'll cut out your apendix, because it's obviously inflamed....>_>

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MULLET
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Talk to a shrink, I recently started doing that and right now I am in a better space than I have been in my whole life.

Congratulations...you're good at a video game, but you suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demasu
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Mine scared me, but then again I scared him, but it actually helped in the long run.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

my shrink was boring. i knew what was wrong with me the whole time, she just wouldn't listen for a month.

best cure: a rousing game of TFC with your friends =D

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chips
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:40 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

As you see...you're not alone in having problems at your age. It's a rough time when you're just getting out of high school, deciding what you want to do the rest of your life...and who you may want to spend time with (boyfriends, friends, family...etc).

As these things start to fall in place...you become more directed to seek out what pleases you. You become less susceptable to the things around you running your life...and running it yourself. You'll find you're much more in command of things at some point in the future. Things will become more clear...and hopefully, easier. It's called...reaching adulthood.

Now...reaching this stage doesn't happen easily for everyone. But once you're there...typically things are alot more controlable. You'll make your own way instead of your environment making it for you. Hope this makes sense. Rolling Eyes

You're nearly there...hang tough. Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
foot
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Bloodrayne. I'm a lot older than you, but looking back at my up and down past I can truthfully say that every obstical or challenge in life is a chance to learn and grow. Not a real block in the road. It's in how we handle these challenges that make us what we can be. It's called character. We can get caught up in the emotion and hold ourselves down, or take up the challenge and just say "damnit, I'm not gonna let this keep me down. I'm gonna have a better life than this because I deserve it." Keep your chin up girl and keep writing that poetry. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk. We're all friends here and many of us do care! Good Idea

Oh, and a good game on the server never hurt! Good Idea

Falcon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ehh when i'm in crappy mood or when s**t like that happens to me i just listen to music. Music calms me down and gets me through whatever funk i'm in. I also write down whatever i'm going though and try to make like lyrics outta of it and try like write a song or whatever. Then as the days, weeks, and months go by, everything starts to calm down and ya look back and say, man...i got through that s**t, dunno how but i did...

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
JV-
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

lifes a garden you gotta dig it, yah dig it?
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

If you take Falcons advice just dont listen to the music he listens to its some of the worst stuff to be put on music shelves.

But yea being a young age and having the feeling of being lost is a very scary feeling for most people. High school you had something to achieve by graduating. Goals set in front of you that you strived to meet and excede them. Now that you have accomplised those goals you feel as if there is nothing out there for you to do. You sit at night loking for direction for some thing to spark your interest and motivate you. My best advice is for you to get out there and try new things. Take up a class on art or literature. Find yourself a hobby that is a bit of a challenge for you and stick with it. By doing this you will feel a sense of accomplishment with your self and it will give you the strive to find more things and to do them.

So basically Im saying is learn something new, Challenge yourself and you will be amazed at how far you can go. Good Idea

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin