Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Thu....
Hobthebob
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Jon. So what ever happened to thujon? Why'd he get banned? I may be the only person here who can actually say that I really enjoyed Thujon's company on the server -when he had a mic anyway- so what's up? Where'd he go if you know? haha LONG LIVE THUJON!!!! THE HERO OF CfH!!!!

Being one of the few people who liked him, please explain to me why he was disliked and even banned.

Demasu
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

This should explain things for ya
http://www.chipsfunhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2941

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Thujon was one of the worst tfc players ever. He spammed the mic, the respawns, used different names, and said the most random crap, and for some reason everyone was supposed to care. I don't know why he would just start saying stuff like "Oh I'm watching this really obscure movie" and then just start spouting off lines from the movie like people knew or even cared to know what the hell he was babbling about. In essence, thujon is SPAM, he ruined just about every real tfc game we tried to have, and I gave him a lot of s**t for being such a douche bag. Needless to say he deserved it for being such a large annoyance. The extent of his gameplay was this:Be the most annoying, bothersome entity in the game, and do everything the other team wouldn't expect you to do, just to piss them off. See, he wasn't ever actually playing, he would just come on to piss people off, and in turn, me and tiger tore him a new one every time he was there. I'm glad something affirmative was actually accomplished in banning thujon and kidani without any real discussion, because most of the time when people get banned, there's always pros and cons. Thujon and kidani are both a plague to any gaming world. Also, Thujon was never in CfH, I would have killed myself if he was ever in our guild.
Hobthebob
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

part of the server rules are lameness and stupidity of all kinds are allowed. 0_0 well it seems to me that you guys were too harsh on this guy just because his idea of a fun time was different than yours. Just because he "spammed the mic" when he actually was trying to relate to other people in the game.

Part of what I liked about him was that he talked a lot, didn't take the game too seriously, and had a really good time. He had a great amount of personality, and maybe that's what scares some of you about him. That first of all he had a personality, and secondly he didn't try and act like a pub server was supposed to be a hardcore gaming match server.

The keywords in that last sentence was "pub server"

Torturedevice
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Well if you carry the same ideologies about the game that he did, and it appears that you do, maybe you shouldn't play here anymore.
Hobthebob
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i think that if you don't want people to take your server rules seriously, maybe you should change them.

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

His idea of a fun time impeded on our fun time.

Hobthebob
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

then change the rules, because by the rules posted on the server and forums, he was doing everything by the rules. It specifically says that lameness and stupidity of all kinds are permitted. Change the rules if you want to justify kicking someone out of your server for doing nothing more than speaking too much and spamming a respawn too often.

Hobthebob
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

it's not like he was swearing or being racist. and if his idea of a fun time impeded on your fun time then you should leave the server because he was doing everything within his right by the server rules. Change the rules or deal with them.

Last edited by Hobthebob on Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Torturedevice
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Look, you haven't been playing this game as long as I have, and I understand that you may comprehend the idea of DISCRETION, but citing the rules every time as your aliby, and spamming the respawns until no one can get out, and laughing about it the whole time, is a blatant abuse of the rules. This is what he did, and this is what you aren't understanding. It's like someone coming up to you and being like "Not touching, can't get mad! Not touching can't get mad!" That's a bullshit attitude to have, and thujon exercised this tactic many times on our server. I don't care what his motives were, and you could argue with me about this till I was blue in the face, and I'd still be right, because actions speak louder than words, and in Thujon's case, he has proven this, and appropriately in banning him, we essentially did the same to him. He got was he deserved.
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'm pretty sure that admins had told him to stop, it's not like he just got banned one day without warning.

bird^
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

I hated Thujon, and I'm very happy hes gone.

Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

there is more than one spawn point in just about every map, meaning that he can't spam both at the same time. Also I understand that you feel like you're right, but you'll only be right in kicking people for being lame when lameness and stupidity are no longer allowed on the server.

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hobthebob wrote:
there is more than one spawn point in just about every map, meaning that he can't spam both at the same time.

No offense, but thats about the worst defense I've ever heard.

For the record, I liked talking with Thujon, but his game play was annoying.

Torturedevice
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

It's like I'm talking to a carbon copy of thujon, wow, you really umm.......don't understand anything do you? Lol, I've given you the reasons why he was banned, and still, like him, you use the rules as your evidence. If you don't like the way the rules were set up, or if you don't like that thujon is banned, PM chips about it, don't make useless threads for people to easily shoot you down with.