Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Hal Turner VS Internet
Chance!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:01 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

From Wikipedia:
Quote:
Feud with prank callers
On December 20, 2006, during the call in portion of his talk radio show, Turner came under the barrage of numerous prank phone-in calls. Turner was under the impression that the attacks had originated from the popular IRC chatting network after an anonymous listener gave him a tip, though the callers were also Anonymous. Turner wrote on his web page that he would pursue the prank callers and take legal action if necessary. He had also vowed to post a list of phone numbers in which he believed belonged to the pranksters. Subsequent postings encouraged his regular listeners to use reverse phone directories to find the homes of these individuals and to use their own form of street justice on them.

Two days later on December 22, Turner posted a partial list of phone numbers of people who he believed were the prank callers. The fact that most of the phone numbers belonged to minors did not seem to deter Turner. Via the comments page, regular listeners began to translate the posted numbers into actual addresses.

The list was apparently taken down, but as of December 24, 2006, the list was placed online again after alleged threatening calls were made to Turner's family members. He has pledged to "punish [the crank callers] with a fury [they] have never encountered."

From Hal Turner's website (http://www.halturnershow.com/index.html)
Quote:
Criminal Charges Filed Today
This web site was attacked with a severe Denial of Service Attack!
The attack launched data at more than 196 MegaBits Per Second!
While the attack could not crash the server, it DID "****" my bandwidth by costing me $1800 in data flow charges in a single day!!

My attorneys are in the United States District Court in Newark, NJ right now (12:00 noon EST on Tuesday, December 26, 2006) filing criminal charges against "John Doe(s) 1-100" for:

Violation of 18 United States Code, Sub-Section 1030
(Computer Fraud and Abuse Act)

in that they "knowingly engaged in activity" against my "protected computer" which "is used in interstate commerce" for "communication" with the intent to "deny availability" of the system and its data, AND;

"Extortion" in that the persons engaged in this attack wrote in several places they would not halt the attack until they got an apology from me and until I closed down my show, AND;

"Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization" (RICO) charges against 7Chan.org, 4Chan.org and Ebaumsworld.com in that these places enabled, aided and abetted through their sites, an ongoing criminal conspiracy to commit the crimes listed above, AND;

"Criminal Copyright Infringment" in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright ACt (DCMA), by intentionally thwarting my archive subscription system by recording and posting to MegaUpload.com an archive of my Dec. 20 show, AND;

"Transmission of threats via interstate communications" in that I, my wife, our son and my mother were REPEATEDLY telephoned and threatened with physical attack by persons using SKYPE and other internet-based communications systems. Crank calls, harassing calls and threatening calls were received all day Christmas Eve, throughout Christmas Day and continue to this very moment!!!

According the the "International Convention on Cyber Crime" The European Union will cooperate and honor U.S. Subpoenas to compel SKYPE (based in Luxemborg) to release Customer information such as originating IP addresses, and/or customer information of folks who used that service to launch the telephone acitivites. ALL of them will be caught and prosecuted.

As soon as the charges are Docketed, my lawyers will move for "Ex Parte Discovery" to issue federal subpoenas to a whole slew of companies to obtain customer names and addresses for the individuals involved in these criminal acts.

Every single individual involved in this attack will be caught, prosecuted and then sued civilly for what they have done. I will not stop until I catch them all and bring every single one of them to court.

As of this morning, a hardware packet sniffer has been installed outside my server. It is presently capturing and logging EVERY IP address being used to connect to this machine, since the Denial of Service attack is resuming! EVERY IP will be captured, EVERY ISP will be notified and EVERY compromised machine being used as an "attack bot" will be physically disconnected from the net. EVERY person involved in attacking this site will be caught, proscuted and sued no matter how old they are, no matter what country they are in.

If you read it closely, he's going after ebaumsworld, AND publishing children(under 18yrs old)'s addresses and encouraging acts against them. This guy, if you read his website, is a known white supremacist. I hope someone shoots this guy dead.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i got a feeling there's going to be another attack soon:

http://turnerchanwar.ytmnd.com/

ytmnd for the win. and the conversation over the phone is enough to charge him with terroristic threats.

edit:

haha, eddy's link is busted. sends you straight to the FBIs website.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:51 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Good, I hope Ebaums world gets shut down.

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I support Hal Turner.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:39 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you're crazy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Who's Hal Turner?

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

http://www.halturnershow.com/

this link works, can't click any of the links, as they all are down.

hal turner is a bigot that SAYS his show throws political correctness out the window, but what he's really throwing out the window is basic human rights, supporting violence against the minorities of the world.
Bad Idea Bad Idea Bad Idea

white supremacy FTL

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The Crimson King wrote:
http://www.halturnershow.com/

this link works, can't click any of the links, as they all are down.

hal turner is a bigot that SAYS his show throws political correctness out the window, but what he's really throwing out the window is basic human rights, supporting violence against the minorities of the world.
Bad Idea Bad Idea Bad Idea

white supremacy FTL

You must be blind.