Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  My Winter Break
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

sss

Last edited by -SoldierBoy- on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 pm; edited 5 times in total

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:39 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

edit : whoops, just post the whole story.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ssss

Last edited by -SoldierBoy- on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Wheeeee

Last edited by -SoldierBoy- on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

dddd

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

fff

Last edited by -SoldierBoy- on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

might be a ghost. check your library records for a girl who was murdered that matches her description. that's some crazy stuff bro.

edit: the whole thing wasn't posted yet when i said this:

holy s***...
i suggest a few things:

check your library for weird murders and see if you can find her (look for your address)
stop taking drugs
wear a cross (have it out around your neck at night in plain sight)
remember your prayers
you might want to move in with some friends for a while to see if it's just that area.
see a psychiatrist. it might be schizophrenia kicking in. (and i mean this in the friendliest way)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Wait, I'm confuzzled. Is this fiction or is this real?

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Dark Applepolisher wrote:
Wait, I'm confuzzled. Is this fiction or is this real?

The more I read, the more I thought this was fiction, but after re-reading the first post(with the thing quoted) i'm guessing its not?
If it is fiction, your one hell of a good story writer. (this isn't copypasta)
If it isn't fiction my response is:
#1, I, personally, have an EXTREMELY hard time believing this. At the same time, I want to believe you. I'll stay neutral.
#2, A couple things which might help ease it, or make you feel, in some way, less helpless: tape it. You say she comes by every couple weeks, put a video camera in your room(with sounds) and see what you can catch(or i guess you could simply record sounds, but video would be 10x as good). Worst case scenario(arguably) you'll catch the first pure evidence of supernatural activity. Best case scenario(arguably) you'll find out your crazy, and/or she goes away.
#3 - Repeating a couple things TCK said for my next two points: stop taking drugs (well, atleast any drugs that could have these kinds of side effects, if you are, or if you've taken acid in the past... hallucinations can always come)
#4 - see a psychiatrist. it might be schizophrenia kicking in. (and i mean this in the friendliest way). I don't necessarily support this, nor do i think its necessary fully, but this is sort of a last-ditch option for you.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Kyubi
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:27 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

well assuming this is real, there is the other option of moving out of that house. then they would have to know where you're moving to. or if you are alone in a big house it is much easier for a person to sneak around an torment you, than if you had a roommate or other people living with you. getting someone else to see or not see the girl tell if you are sane or not.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:51 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The Crimson King wrote:

share your drugs

fix'd

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Valkyllias
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:05 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Well, I haven't been hrere that long, so I don't really know everyone that well, but if other people that know you believe you, then I will atleast half believe you.

If I were in your shoes, I'd either move out, try to get outside evidence(video, audio, like Chance was saying), or, now this may seem pretty f-ed up, but, it might be better to not live at all than to live in uncontrolable misery. One night when she comes back, say screw it, and go after her, if you finally get her, good for you, and if she gets you, well, I don't know how you feel about life in general, and how life is now, and if there's any hope of it getting better, but at least you'll be away from her.

If this is just a story for a creative writing project or something, good job, very well written, and a great story. If it's real, I'm sorry, and good luck. Keep us posted on what happens and what you decide to do.
Fjorn
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I started a bit like neverwhere, but it clearly isn't it...

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:24 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

A thought... I doubt she would appear with other people around but the evidence of her presence, the cut, should be visible to anyone. Did anybody else mention it? Did anybody else see it?

Even without the presence of the chick in green, the idea of burying the body of a girl whom you didnt kill and NOT calling the cops is a sign of trouble enough for me. You've always had a thing for creepy young anime chicks. Theyve popped up in your avatars for a loooong time now. I truly believe this is your psyche doing nasty things to you. I'm no stranger to the ideas of the supernatural, trust me I wont discount you based on that.

Is there a history of mental illness in your family?

I believe it would be in your best interest to see someone, like, tomorrow. Maybe see a psychologist first, instead of a psychiatrist if it will make you feel better - they have to deal with your head a bit longer before sending you to a psychiatrist to hand you meds. (unless thats what you want, then cut the middleman) In any event, SEE SOMEONE IN PERSON!!! With thoughts like those in the last few sentences it reads you as a danger to yourself and subtle inferences throughout as a possible threat to others. Do something and help yourself quickly, please.

I'll never meet you but the name Kevin K Hunt is still part of my memory banks. I try to look out for anyone and anything that crosses my path, be it a cat who got hit by a car or someone I'll never actually know.

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:32 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

This was a work of fiction.

Last edited by -SoldierBoy- on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total