Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  sports car -vs- deer
bambam
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you hit a deer at 65 mph in your car....I decided to find out >Sad Mad Crying or Very sad

* if you look to the top left corner of the head light there is some hair embeded. lol*

Last edited by bambam on Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

65 MPH and thats IT!? You got really really lucky.

bambam
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

yea I think I just got its @$$ end. it was dark and I was on the interstate.
Im just glad my air bag didn't deploy!!

Americanboy3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lol bambam, you're my hero

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

65 eh? thats classified as fast food ya know? not much damage slap some bondo Laughing Laughing Laughing

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:09 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Lol Bam to funny.

My father once hit a deer in his truck on his way to work. he stopped and put it in the back of the truck and brought it home. He dropped it off in the yard and told my mother to call up one of his hunting buddies to come over and gut the deer beacuse he was late for work. My mother was like WTF!!? So she called up a few of his friends but none were home. She finally decides to ask me. I was sleeping in this little trailer that we had beacuse it was summer and much cooler out there than in the house. She comes knocking on the door then opens it. To say the most she was a bit schocked to find me in there sleeping with 2 girls in there with me as well. Shocked <---- that was what she looked like. She finally asked if i knew how to gut a deer and I was like ummmm nope sorry. She closed the door and was gone like the wind. To this day i dont think she has mentioned it to me. lol

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:35 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

LOL, chaos, you're my new hero

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
bambam
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:16 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Laughing Laughing at CC
oh and QUIT STEALIN MY THREAD!! JK Very Happy

oh and I got Full coverage. to bad my deductable is a grand Shocked Confused
but im getting my tax refund on the 2nd. so all is good Cool

fattykin
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

buy buy tax return... You should here him at work talking about the thinks he has found for the car to fix it.... About everyday he says man I found this and that on eBay.. I guess I would be the same way.. Hell while it is tore up might as well fix it back the way you want it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Velvet Elvis
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Crying or Very sad Oh my god....

I've never understood how guys can do that and laugh about it. A long time ago, I was in the car with my ex-boyfriend, and we hit a sparrow. I was devastated. I made him stop, and we went back down the road to find the bird and bury it. People always laugh at me or roll their eyes when I tell that story, but I can't help it. It destroys me to see an animal get hurt. Sad I can't even look at roadkill...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RS
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

LOL Razz <3

Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Velvet i guess its the fact that animals die all the time that is the circle of life. Yea I can say that I feel bad when ever I have hit an animal in my car. But most of th time its possums and the like. And we all know that possums are dumb as hell. Everyone has a heart when a cute animal is killed but say if it was a snake or lizard it wouldnt matter as much beacuse those are generaly looked at as disgusting animals. Very Happy

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Velvet Elvis
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

I got ya, CC. I have my own theories about the circle of life and all that, and it definitely includes the inevitable death of adorable animals, and grotesque ones alike. I know they are going to die nomatter what I wish, so I accepted that along time ago. I think cows are adorable, but I'll wolf down a steak just as quickly as the next person. Know what I mean? So what I am getting at is, roadkill, hunting, however it happens...I just dont want to see it. It breaks my heart every time.. Crying or Very sad

And just for the record, I feel the same way about all animals, even the hideous and scaly ones. Wink

Now insects.....thats another story alltogether. *shudders*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I clipped a hawk when I was driving my jeep a while ago, just happen to catch his leg. didnt do any damage to him but it was quite amazing when he actually came towards my car. I think he had a deathwish. then another time I was going about 90-100 down back roads we we're headed to Oregon state University, well lets just say all we saw was the bird go under the jeep and not come out Shocked THEN I was driving down my road probably 75 and a squirrel was in the road, you should have seen the litte bugger freak out in the middle of the road, he went under my car and I didnt hit him lol.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
bambam
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Well I did feel bad for the deer. yep I felt bad that It died by me hitting hit with the car instead of me putting my foot up it's @$$ for wreaking my car >: ) . me and a friend went back to see if the deer was worth salvaging and I wanted to kick the crap out of it, but my friend didnt even stop. he said he wasnt going to watch me kick the crap outta a dead deer on the side of the interstate because people going down the road probably would be calling the cazy truck to come pick me up Laughing
sorry velvet Crying or Very sad