View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Bonsai
[d2f]Iggy*SJB
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Dude, that was kinda bizarre last night. My wife was watching her soaps, so I had my speakers turned WAY down(I could barely hear the game sounds, and couldn't make out the voice chat at all). I had NO idea what you were trying to do....which is why I kept asking. I didn't see a text reply until you finally answered in text chat. It was kinda worrying me a little...the last time someone did an "exec_client" on me, the bastage did an "unbind_all" on me. That didn't hurt me too bad, in the long run, because all of my configs are read only. Was a biatch getting out of the game, though. I was just wondering what kind of stunt you were trying to pull. LOL! "Tagging" me.....does that mean I'm "It"?? Laughing

Seriously, though, if I'm being honored by being designated -[CfH]-, I'm a happy camper. I haven't had much time to play TFC lately, and the Funhouse's IP changed(which I finally got around to putting back in my list last night)....on top of that, I've been getting seriously fed up with the noobish crap going on at Drippy's. And by that, I mean this: They have rules against respawn spam, teamshooting/armour stripping, exploits, etc. And that crap has been getting seriously out of hand. Also, lame, non-team play has been dominating lately. But I digress.
It's a team game, and games are meant to be fun. Disrupting someone else's fun isn't cool. Nuff said.

Spider Man
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Welcome to the guild!

Chips
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:31 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

[d2f]Iggy*SJB wrote:
I've been getting seriously fed up with the noobish crap going on at Drippy's. And by that, I mean this: They have rules against respawn spam, teamshooting/armour stripping, exploits, etc. And that crap has been getting seriously out of hand. Also, lame, non-team play has been dominating lately.

You've just described a typical day at OUR server where all of the above are tolerated. Laughing

Welcome to the guild bro. Good Idea

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
[d2f]Iggy*SJB
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Thanks for the welcome....and please don't misunderstand me on my issue with D2F. They have rules AGAINST that kind of stuff.....whole different ballgame here. I don't mind respawn spam, etc.....I can deal with it. BUT, having rules against it, then doing nothing about it(with some people, while others get punished for it), is rediculous.

If it's stated UP FRONT that it's accepted, that's fine. I can live with that. Hell, I can participate with the best of them. It's just one of those, "don't make rules, if you aren't going to enforce them" kinda things.

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Iggy OWNZ ALL!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:49 pm  Reply with quote

The last time I played at Drippy's ... I had a similar experience. Haven't been back there since. Twisted Evil

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

[d2f]Iggy*SJB wrote:
Thanks for the welcome....and please don't misunderstand me on my issue with D2F. They have rules AGAINST that kind of stuff.....whole different ballgame here. I don't mind respawn spam, etc.....I can deal with it. BUT, having rules against it, then doing nothing about it(with some people, while others get punished for it), is rediculous.

If it's stated UP FRONT that it's accepted, that's fine. I can live with that. Hell, I can participate with the best of them. It's just one of those, "don't make rules, if you aren't going to enforce them" kinda things.

lol you just described why i don't play on the .id servers anymore.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Nuck Ulsamytch
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Nirvana wrote:
Iggy OWNZ ALL!

He he.wav Iggy is my nickname in RL. We OWNZ ALL! Laughing

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bonsai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:31 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Welcome Iggy,

I tried to tag you but i was new at tagging people lol

i hope i didnt messed anything too either.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
[d2f]Iggy*SJB
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

No, nothing was messed up. Good Idea I just couldn't figure out for the life of me what you were trying to do at first. Wink

I can play with speakers on most of the time, but when Rose is watching soaps....that volume has to go down. Otherwise, I'm liable to end up with my computer, monitor, speakers, mouse and all inserted in a place I really don't want it inserted.....makes it hard to play like that, you understand. Very Happy

I really do appreciate the honor! I vow to do my best to live up to asinine play. Razz Very Happy

CORRAN
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Welcome Iggy!!!

I know what you mean Iggy. This server leaves room for wacky play.....but in controllable doses, which is what I like. Some servers have been getting out of hand and are becoming unplayable as you have mentioned.

StaR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Welcome Iggs. Mind if I call you that?

Yah, I was named IMPOSTER before I was tagged.
He he he he he he he.