Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  crazy woman
Monster Man
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

http://www.break.com/movies/hannityloon.html

Probably old. And if you say it is, im going to hate you.

This was some effed up stuff.

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

damn, she's worse than Michael Crook...

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

That smile is gonna haunt my dreams for a long time... and if someone like that ever came to my town, they'd be slammed into a wood chipper faster than you can say wood chipper

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i loled

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

FlyMoto wrote:
i loled
Demasu
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The Crimson King wrote:
That smile is gonna haunt my dreams for a long time... and if someone like that ever came to my town, they'd be slammed into a wood chipper faster than you can say wood chipper

And then I would stop on their peices and light it on fire and then re-assemble them and kill them and over and over and over until they begged to stay dead, and I love the anchor for saying, "...you want to inject pain and heartache, mam, I can't think of...We've had a lot of nutty people on this show over the uears. You are as mean and as sick and as cruel, as anybody that I've ever had on this program, and the fact that you used religon to justify your hatred this way is frankly...it's mind-numbing. Do you really believe that when you hold up your sign, 'Thank God for IED's,' 'Thank God that innocent people died,' 'Thank God for September 11,' 'Thank God for AIDS,'....(interruption by the lady where she lists off signs including the one that pisses me off the most, 'Thank God for dead soliders')...And you believe all of that? You thank God for 9-11?(she keeps talking) Hold on a second. (she still talks) I've got a question for you, you thank God for 9-11, you thank God for AIDS, you thank God for dead soliders that give you the right to be a fool? (she talks some more) Hey Shirley, (he says something I couldn't make out), What's the matter with you? (he says stuff that I don't feel like typing) You and your fellowship hate not just gays, but you hate Catholics, you hate Jews, your father refered to the holocaust as 'Miniscule', lead a protest on the holocaust meausem in D.C., said, 'Jews are the real nazis.' You are an abomination, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, you're an embarrasment to this nation. The way you behave towards soliders that risk their life for this country, you ought to be ashmed of yourself. (she says more bs) You know, I'm glad to have you on television, because there's(something) said, Shirley, that sunlight is the best disinfectant, and you need to be disinfected. This is sick to think you're doing...How dare you do this to the families of our soliders and to other Americans. How dare you do this? (she says more stuff) Excuse me, uhhh..., Mrs. Phelps, (she says stuff)..yeah....I don't respond to you, I don't have to answer to you, I answer to the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. You have said,...(she babbles on)If you're...Lemme ask you a question,..(she says more ****)...Alright if you could just stop here and wait for just one second, lemme ask you a question. If you're church, if you're so popular, if what you're saying is really the word of God, How is it you're Ch(she interrupts)..Lemme, lemme get my question out. How is it you're church has one hundred members? And it's your family! (she gives yet another bs explaination, and also states that the church has 20% of the people that aren't in her family) I got a last question, I've got one last question. Mrs. Phelps, I'm a christian, I don't hate God. Let me ask you one last question(as soon as he gets the 'tion' out she says, 'No, you're not') Wha..wha..wha..What are you're sins?(he stumbled because she kept trying to interrupt him, and she replys by saying, 'You tried this the other day, why don't we talk about the issue on hand?') Why don't we...What are you're sins? What did you do? You sin?(and she keps saying s**t and completely avoids his questions)" They completely owned her.

This is the perfect example of why people hate christians and other religous groups, not necessarily because of what they believe in, but because of the dumbass extremists that give everyone else in that religon a bad name. Perfect example in today's world: Muslims. Muslim's aren't bad people, only the extremists that want to kill people are bad.

Edit: Sorry for the long post.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[d2f]Iggy*SJB
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:21 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I'd been planning on telling those people about my book(they'd lose their minds trying to get to me)....but their website disappeared about 2 months ago.

Toughsox
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:29 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Its only a matter of time that as they stand along the road protesting, that one in the funeral party drives right thru their crowd......and no one will give a s**t that they died. Cool

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:55 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Toughsox wrote:
Its only a matter of time that as they stand along the road protesting, that one in the funeral party drives right thru their crowd......and no one will give a s**t that they died. Cool

QFE !!!

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lizzeh`
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:37 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

No one will care when that family dies. No one will shed a tear or spare a word of grief. Instead we will dance on the graves of these people and celebrate that such blind form of hate is rotting in hell.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Lizzeh` wrote:
No one will care when that family dies. No one will shed a tear or spare a word of grief. Instead we will dance on the graves of these people and celebrate that such blind form of hate is rotting in hell.

Well, it isn't so much blind because that is her belief, and all religious beliefs are based a lot on blind faith. She is a radical, and an absurd lunatic though. People have argued for a while now that all these happenings in the world are the coming of the apocalypse, but I certainly don't buy into anything she's saying. I thought it was funny that her family made up most of the church that she belonged to, that just shows how valid and/or important her branch of the church really is. People like that shouldn't be in America IMO.
Dove
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

That was aweful!
Typical example of a group of people getting together ...
saying "lets play church," answering to no one, twisting words
(even scripture) to justify their hateful actions.

I think I'm going to go puke.

When you've reached the end of your rope - tie a knot and hang on.